Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Have Never Slept With A Man Before” – Verydarkman Clears Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Slept With A Man Before” – Verydarkman Clears Air (323 Views)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Slept With A Man Before” – Verydarkman Clears Air by voiceoftheupcom: 5:28pm On Mar 22
I have never slept with a man before” – Verydarkman clears air after Bobrisky leaks private video

Well-known activist Martins Vincent Otse, alias Verydarkman, has addressed allegations regarding an old video of him that Bobrisky released during their altercation.

Videos of VDM’s previous work as a sexual content provider were posted online and leaked by Bobrisky, a transvestite with whom he has been flirting. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Verydarkman addressed the incident with a video on his Instagram feed amid the escalating social media outcry.

He was very forthright in saying that he never pretended to be a saint and that he had told Nigerians what he had done for money before he turned over a new leaf.

VDM went on to clarify that he had never had MouthAction with a man or shared a bed with one. He however acknowledged having provided a man-hand job.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/22/i-have-never-slept-with-a-man-before-verydarkman-clears-air-after-bobrisky-leaks-private-video/
cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, Nlfpmod

Re: I Have Never Slept With A Man Before” – Verydarkman Clears Air by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22
any MAN who has held another man's pen1s in any sexual manner (jack it, likc it or whatever) shouldnt come in front of that Bobrisky animal and pretend holier than thou. just because you didnt fukc another man is irrelevant if you sukc/self-service/likc dikc.

YOU GUYS ARE BOTH THE SAME!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Slept With A Man Before” – Verydarkman Clears Air by Morbeta11(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22
You are gay.....

(1) (Reply)

RIP!!! Real Cause Of Junior Pope Odonwodo's Death Revealed / Nigerian Aseobi Girl Reveals How Ho*ny Nigerian Men Are �� / Lpfo,blco.ago.dpk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.