Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45265 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 7:52pm On Mar 23
Aurelius1:
You are a very beautiful woman, open your heart to love, get married and have kid(s). My wife used to have severe menstrual pain while we were dating and before she gave birth. After childbirth the pains and the cramps stopped.

Awwnn. Thanks but do men still love genuinely? Most just want to get something from you and then show their true color after using you

I'm not open to love again. I just want to live a peaceful life

Wow glad to hear about your wifes victory, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by NothingDoMe: 7:56pm On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:

U are not reasonable, but u want reasonable comments
🤗
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 7:59pm On Mar 23
tsmith:

looks like what you're after is a full hysterectomy, which any good doctor would consider your age, conditions and future plans before agreeing to.

I wanted same when I was having my second child at 31yrs, for me I was already having elective CS, certain i didn't want anymore children, anaemic, get serious uncontrollable weight gain for contraceptive, plus to have less places cancel can grow in the future. Like why carry organs you no longer need around. however after much consultations and persuasion, we settled on sterilisation (tubes cut, and tied) instead as a full hysterectomy will onset menopause which you may be surprised comes with it's own vices.

i however who's had a full hysterectomy in her 30s but luckily after all her kids, as her body was often growing very large fibroids that caused bleeding etc.

you know your body and the pain, see a doc and take it from there

Wow.. thanks for this detailed explanation.

Will weigh both options and their cons. Then choose the one I find less risky.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:03pm On Mar 23
Neptunium:

Merychen, Callidora, Charis123, CharisElois, virgin that you're not. You're back again with another attention-seeking thread forming holy

Not body cares about all this nonsense mention of several monikers you do all the time cos it's beginning to make you look...

You should oe ashamed of doing one thing repeatedly without achieving anything.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by flyinnizam(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok. Is that possible?
You see why it's Important I asked . I thought everything needs to go to stop menses
very easy. complicated case of ectopic pregnancy....one ovary is usually removed. there is also ovarian cyst where one ovary can be removed also.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by dnawah(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

get belle, get belle again.then the sickness,the pain and the rest will go.period stoppage is another problem of it own.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Rejoice28(f): 8:52pm On Mar 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Bankowner: 9:08pm On Mar 23
I'm sorry about your sibling, I didn't mean to bring back painful memories.
Besides, you're a big girl now. Big girls don't cry.
Jewessgratitud3:

**Smiles*. Shaggy brings sad memories of our last born of blessed memory. You don't want me to start crying
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by ogashman(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23
I believe u wrote this thread out of emotions.

Is this how u re going to be removing parts of ur body cos they are sick?

Ur fingers re disturbing u, u cut them off.

One of ur legs is paining u, u amputate it.

One of eyes is paining u, u pluck it out.

Naim be say no part of ur body go remain be that.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Germi9: 9:17pm On Mar 23
Don’t mind her, she’s lying!!

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by frozen70(f): 9:21pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

You won't understand.

I think you need to just be pregnant and see if you will be free that period of pregnancy

If after giving birth it continues, then you already have your own baby, you can then do whatever you want to do with your womb

At least you would have gotten a child of your own, irrespective of who the secret father will be
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Channeltracy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Y brother I'm a Born again Christian. Iv prayed about it.

Please keep me in your prayers
I will
God will heal you.... believe

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Indelibleword(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=129069320]Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Talk to your physician particularly abiut the cons of the procedure. I overheard my wife a BNSc holder discouraging removal of womb because oof aging issues. She said those who undergo such process age faster. As much as menstruation can be painful, it rejuvenates the female body, and keeps it fresh for reproduction.

My token

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Tohsynetita1: 9:35pm On Mar 23
I think this woman is just looking for front page content. it might be true. You should be 43 years now?
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Tohsynetita1: 9:39pm On Mar 23
I think this woman is just looking for front page content. it might be true. You should be 43 years now?
Na you they talk about not marrying at 42, dey talk about using diaper as menstrual pad, about someone giving you 100k, how your leg is not big. Na only you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Juniorangel(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23
You want to become a Black Widow
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Fattprince23: 10:39pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

You won't understand.
Have you outrightly cancel marriage of co-parenting or whatever. Let's talk outside of here.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by khattab02: 11:03pm On Mar 23
gift2xl:
Even man has discomfort, at times our dick don't rise when it's suppose to rise.
Men equally see their period when they are broke. The pain is unbearable
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 11:10pm On Mar 23
Tohsynetita1:
Na you they talk about not marrying at 42, dey talk about using diaper as menstrual pad, about someone giving you 100k, how your leg is not big. Na only you?

And how dumb to keep following all my fake stories about that you know them in details.
Please go and sit down in one place and use your time to achieve better things.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Tohsynetita1: 11:12pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

And how dumb to keep following all my fake stories about that you know them in details.
Please go and sit down in one place and use your time to achieve better things.
Who dey follow your fake stories? check your profile if those stories aren't their piled up.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by OdefaGirl(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:

U are not reasonable, but u want reasonable comments

I believe she's just a senseless teenager.... Imagine rubbish.

So if contractions come during pregnancy she will k!ll the baby so that she doesn't experience pain. Sometimes I feel that some parents failed in their parental duties over these ones.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by REUBEN010(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23
At OP.
Have you confirmed that it's not a case of fibroid?
Asking because I know someone that suffers severe menstrual cramps monthly until she went to a good hospital and it was diagnosed that she had fibroid.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by khattab02: 11:41pm On Mar 23
Hmmm.. things the happen.

Finally am here from page 1 to 10 grin grin

Op, a lot of people don talk.

Go see Doctor and gynaecologist and do full diagnosis first. Then take it up from there.

The human anatomy no be something wey Dem go dey alter any how. By the way body system different from others especially women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by khattab02: 11:43pm On Mar 23
ogashman:
I believe u wrote this thread out of emotions.

Is this how u re going to be removing parts of ur body cos they are sick?

Ur fingers re disturbing u, u cut them off.

One of ur legs is paining u, u amputate it.

One of eyes is paining u, u pluck it out.

Naim be say no part of ur body go remain be that.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by softy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23
Chimarto:
Did God fail in His engineering? You people self

No. God has never failed.

I am not generalising....some women are doing great in life but for those who like telling God that He is foolish and His design is always faulty, have this submission from me below:

God did not fail, but women do fail God. They love to alter everything God created. They hate anything called "Cycle" it is naturally input into them since the days of eating apple by the Serpent to be perpetually and condescendingly unreasonable.

First, God gave them a whole Garden of Eden, women disappointed God by eating that thing that is forbidden. All the fruits in the garden did not satisfy her. I pity men who simp to satisfy woman. God Self no dey satisfy them, according to their myopic reasoning.

2. God gave them the followings, they change them all.

1. Eye lashes, changed to pencil liner.
2. Alters good body part arrangement, they change bombom, breast, thigh, through implants, even piercing of vagina, piercing of tongue, multiple, piercing in the ear, piercing of their skin near their umbilical cords, and facial construction, lip with lipstick, face with different demonic and smelling products which later altar their skins natural condition, continue wasting away, looking for anti-aging procedures, womb extraction, reduction of ribs (highly possessed procedures).

Women always run faster than God. If not, she would wait for 50 yrs at least, before menopause sets in naturally. If she is very lucky, at 40, menopause will set in.

I believe removing woman's uterus will lead to very complicated issues, especially when the uterus has no initial problem. The essence of womb in woman is not only for menstruation cycle. That uterus also work with your hormones, as a woman, to really make you a female gender[/b].

Life is not fair sha. Some women are terribly regretting while they do not have womb anymore due to their past, or present. Here we have someone that could not find alternative solutions to her medical condition.

For this lady to have come out like this, her conscience (that silent voice that use to Advise against our perceived strong wish but negative need) would have corrected her....even some of her friends, her family and enemies. Looking for "respective and good advise" here and there!

But she will not hear. She must be put to silence by her ill-will. She must be put out of her misery.

Gen Z with arbitrary solutions.

I don't care if anyone opposes my stand. I will ignore negative vibes to this my submission.
This is solely my opinion, and stand on it.

Menstruation pains always have different and alternative solutions.
She may be having another underlying medical factors that could be causing that problem for her. But she will not investigate. She just want to remove it. Then later in life transferring aggression to other women who care not to remove their wombs but patiently gave birth. [color=#006600][/color]

If women has means to create artificial sperms, they wouldn't care about marriage.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 11:46pm On Mar 23
OdefaGirl:

I believe she's just a senseless teenager.... Imagine rubbish.

So if contractions come during pregnancy she will k!ll the baby so that she doesn't experience pain. Sometimes I feel that some parents failed in their parental duties over these ones.
It's obvious your own parents failed in raising you like a human being that is why you lack empathy otherwise you wont be here saying this trash.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 11:49pm On Mar 23
REUBEN010:
At OP.
Have you confirmed that it's not a case of fibroid?
Asking because I know someone that suffers severe menstrual cramps monthly until she went to a good hospital and it was diagnosed that she had fibroid.

I haven't.
Just don't want it any longer
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Neptunium(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:

Not body cares about all this nonsense mention of several monikers you do all the time cos it's beginning to make you look...

You should oe ashamed of doing one thing repeatedly without achieving anything.
According to all your previous monikers, you've dated numerous men and slept around but na to open another moniker each time to fool gullible folks. Everyone on Nairaland knows everything about you, no mystery, nothing. Younger, beautiful, pretty, fresher babes are on NL. They're not shouting they're getting heavy periods or having menstrual pain, but na only you who no fine come dey waka come like say only you be woman. Always making noise on Nairaland. Learn to be a mysterious woman but too late for that. You've already washed all your dirty laundry for everyone to see, lmaoo.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jameshow: 11:57pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

I didn't want to comment, but I will to help you.

You are the problem of yourself, let me give you simple tips to solve your problems.

1. Stop eating anything that has sugar. I mean sugary things.

2. Get Oroki herb, is popular in Lagos, make sure you get the original and use it after every meal. Use it like that for the every month.

You will look for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 12:53am On Mar 24
Neptunium:
According to all your previous monikers, you've dated numerous men and slept around but na to open another moniker each time to fool gullible folks. Everyone on Nairaland knows everything about you, no mystery, nothing. Younger, beautiful, pretty, fresher babes are on NL. They're not shouting they're getting heavy periods or having menstrual pain, but na only you who no fine come dey waka come like say only you be woman. Always making noise on Nairaland. Learn to be a mysterious woman but too late for that. You've already washed all your dirty laundry for everyone to see, lmaoo.
See this one that can not control the toddler in their house coming to tell me how to live my life. If not stupidity, why would you keep reading my post if they make you sick to the marrow. Why waste your time following me about when hate wants to consume you and your likes.

Don't worry you'll soon be consumed by your hate.

I don't even know if people like you exist and don't care cos You'll not be missed if you eventually don't show up in my post again. So use the exit button and be out of here this minute!
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 12:54am On Mar 24
jameshow:

I didn't want to comment, but I will to help you.

You are the problem of yourself, let me give you simple tips to solve your problems.

1. Stop eating anything that has sugar. I mean sugary things.

2. Get Oroki herb, is popular in Lagos, make sure you get the original and use it after every meal. Use it like that for the every month.

You will look for me

Ok. Thanks 👍
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Koredeskulz: 1:37am On Mar 24
Can we discuss about it
Whatsapp 08071289344

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.