Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is It True That Jose Mourinho Has Left Chelsa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It True That Jose Mourinho Has Left Chelsa (879 Views)

BREAKING News... Chelsea's Lion Has Left The Club (photo) / Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool / Breaking News:- Mourinho Has Been Arrested Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Jose Mourinho Has Left Chelsa by asabi(f): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2007
[b]INFACT I DNT WAT TO BELIEVE DEPSITE I SAW THE STATEMENT MADE BY CHELASEA FC THAT JOSE MOURINHO HAS AGREED TO PART THE COMPANY BY MUTUAL CONSENT.PLEASE SOMEONR SHULD TELL IS A RUMOUR.COS IF JOSE LEAVE THE CLUB,THEY SHULD JUST 4GET TO WIN THE CHAMPION LEAGUE,PREMIERSHIP,FA AND CARLING CUP.INFACT THEY WILL BE RELEGATE.
NO MATTER WAT HAPPEN IS STILL THE MAN.KUDOS TO HIM FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
ALL THE CHELSEA FANS BOTH HOME AND ABROAS SHULD GIVE JOSE ( THE SPECIAL ONE AND A GREAT ACHIEVER ) A STANDING OVATION.
LOVE U JOSE MOURINHO I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH U NO MATTER WAT HAPPEN
UP JOSE,UP MOURINHO.
Bleep THE BILLIONAIRE.BET WITH ME THEY WILL DEFINTELY WHOOP UR ASS BACK TO UR COUNTRY.

(1) (Reply)

Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! / Howard Webb: 120 Mins Of ‘hell In Soccer City’ / Russia To Host 2018 Fifa World Cup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.