Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

"Naira Marley And Sam Larry Frustrated Mohbad To Death" - Mother Alleeges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Naira Marley And Sam Larry Frustrated Mohbad To Death" - Mother Alleeges (127 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Naira Marley And Sam Larry Frustrated Mohbad To Death" - Mother Alleeges by Daradams(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23
late Mohbad's mother, Mrs. Abosede has slammed another accusation on Naira Marley and colleague, Sam Larry, for causing the events that led to her son, Mohbad's death.

Mrs. Abosede, who had not been in the headlines for a while after Mohbad's death has now come out demanding justice for the death of her son.

TopNaija reports that Abosede had stated that Mohbad did not experience peace throughout his lifetime no thanks to his ex boss, Naira Marley and Sam Larry who always got him into one problem or the other.

While speaking in an interview with media outlet, PUNCH, she disclosed that the duo of Marley and Larry on various occasions had beaten MohBad.

“Mohbad did not know peace throughout his lifetime. He was always going from one problem to another in the hands of Naira Marley and Sam Larry. His manager was Naira Marley’s brother, and I did not like him.

“Every time I went there, I always told Mohbad to stay away from him, yet he was always sleeping on Mohbad’s bed. I told Mohbad to keep away from everyone associated with Naira Marley and should not work with them anymore. I had always been involved in my son’s life. Every curse that Naira Marley rains on me will return to him,” she said.

She also narrated how Mohbad dropped clues for her during their conversation with Naira Marley in the middle of the night because he wanted to change his manager and how his ex-signee boss brought out something he wanted him to take.

Full details: https://topnaija.ng/naira-marley-and-sam-larry-frustrated-mohbad-to-death-mother-abosede-alleeges/

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi & Zack Are Indeed Al!ve | Watch Till The End For Pr0of / Portable Attack Dammy Krane For Insulting Davido Over His Police Arrest In Kenya / Checkout This 2019 JAMB Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.