Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Abuja Ladies Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Ladies Only (520 Views)

For Single Ladies Only Who Want To Leave Their Parent's House In 2021. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Ladies Only by perfectedQueen(f): 5:16pm On Mar 23
LADIES ONLY
This is for only ladies in Abuja. So if you are a lady and you live in Abuja then this good news is for you. I want to create a WhatsApp group for ladies living in Abuja. I know most of us have been hurt in our past but I believe with the help of God this will be different
In this group we will chat,interact, laugh, study the word of God, have fun and most importantly pray together.
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SISTER OR SISTERS TO TRUST, SISTERS YOU CAN GROW SPIRITUALLY WITH, THEN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP. 08110037573

LET CREATE A HOME
Re: Abuja Ladies Only by Balablue64: 9:11pm On Mar 23
Lol, lesbianism is illegal in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Ladies Only by MrsAminaBello(f): 8:12am On Mar 24
perfectedQueen:
LADIES ONLY
This is for only ladies in Abuja. So if you are a lady and you live in Abuja then this good news is for you. I want to create a WhatsApp group for ladies living in Abuja. I know most of us have been hurt in our past but I believe with the help of God this will be different
In this group we will chat,interact, laugh, study the word of God, have fun and most importantly pray together.
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SISTER OR SISTERS TO TRUST, SISTERS YOU CAN GROW SPIRITUALLY WITH, THEN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP. 08110037573

LET CREATE A HOME
hi I'm Amina Bello, divorced and I'm in my late 30's.
Can I join

1 Like

Re: Abuja Ladies Only by laivwire(m): 10:02am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:
I'm Amina Bello,
Can I join

Simply contact her on the provided number and stop placing your personal details in the public space.

You can edit your post.
Re: Abuja Ladies Only by nuttyprofessor(m): 10:04am On Mar 24
perfectedQueen:
LADIES ONLY

LET CREATE A HOME

That's how some women of nowadays will be using the Lord's name in vain - to sell p***y cry
CODEDRUNZ!!!

Re: Abuja Ladies Only by 042reports(f): 1:53pm On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:
hi I'm Amina Bello, divorced and I'm in my late 30's.
Can I join

Chat me up
eight zero 8103186476
Re: Abuja Ladies Only by MrsAminaBello(f): 2:05pm On Mar 24
Hm

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Marketer Needed Urgently / Marketer / Manager At An Event Management Company / Free Payment For Every One By The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.