Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today (832 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by stevinmayowa1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24
Good day Nairalanders,
Since last year December, I have being facing a serious problem with bush rats in my new site compound. As a lover of Home Gardening, I have a vegetable garden with different plants in it. But the bush rats will not allow me to rest, they will come overnight and eat up the plants. Hybrid Plants seeds that I bought with my hard earned money. I got so annoyed and I got a trap last week Wednesday.
To the Glory of God and strict warning to the other bush rats around, my trap caught on of them today. And I very Happ right now...

The next line of action is to do the needful! grin angry cool

Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by Hezzyluv: 9:26pm On Mar 24
Meat don set for you be that.

Next time, use knife slice the throat let blood comes out from the body.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by TANID(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24
Hmmmmm
Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by thesicilian: 9:28pm On Mar 24
Crude garden
Crude trap
Crude bush rat
Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by stevinmayowa1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:
Crude garden
Crude trap
Crude bush rat

Crude comment shocked

7 Likes

Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24
Tinubu never reach one year una don dey eat rat.

1 Like

Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24
in this harsh economy, thats a sweet evening meal... bush rat pepper soup!
Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by richiemcgold: 7:21am On Mar 25

Dis one na domestic bush rat
grin grin grin

Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by ojkalito(m): 9:06am On Mar 25
stevinmayowa1:

Crude comment shocked
crude commenter
Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by Foodqueen(f): 9:33am On Mar 25
This na normal rat na. Say u no catch am for inside doesn't make it any different.
Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by newoffer: 11:22am On Mar 26
Comon free that little thing. Agbaya
Re: See The Bush Rat That My Trap Caught Today by stevinmayowa1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26
grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Available Buyers Needed / Ofada Rice Available For Sale / Broilers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.