Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea (40142 Views)

Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by BigDawsNet: 8:59am On Mar 25
Zool6:
Captain kelechi Ndukwe given very high role as first African to comand one of biggest USA missel destroyer warship in history still never renounced Nigeria his country of birth to appear more accepted to USA is ordinary sailor spitting Nigeria on public space he deserves what he got
So many Nigerias in USA military never had anyone spite the country like that ,mteww

quote author=madridguy post=129095483]R. I. P

U.S.A killed him.

I'm not supporting the late sailor for renouncing his birth country but everyone cases is different...

Captain kelechi might have no reason to renounce his citizenship because he never expected anything from nigeria... who knows if he had a great job and good life in nigeria before he moved overseas...? But for the case of dis young boy... he has suffered in nigeria, he searched for jobs everywhere but couldn't secure one because he doesn't know one politicians or governor... he studied in nigeria and was left to depends on his parent to survive.... now he managed to travel out... and you think whenever he remembered how his home country almost messed up his sanity! You think dat kind of person will ever wanna hav anything to do with nigeria again? ... so if he renounce.. don't blame him... the country might hav disappointed him so many way...

Is just like romancing an Ex wife that was caught cheating multiple times... if you later divorce the lady... Will u still be hanging out with her?

3 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Whobedatte(m): 8:59am On Mar 25
Don't know why the US is doing cat and mouse race in the red sea
Their response has been watery ! Haba
Level Yemen and take out their military and social infrastructure in 24 hours
Use the MOAB and destroy yheir weapons underneath bunkers
Take the fight to Iran and take out their navy fleet .
Biden is just too weak and I hope Trump gets into power asap .
Trump is like Bush , no nonsense potus when it comes to Islamic terrorism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by anonimi: 9:01am On Mar 25
ArewaHouse:
See his useless throwback post. Shading the country moment he got a Petty role. grin

Truth is bitter, walahi.

Did our country not fail him, as it has failed so many million others?

I wonder if he is related to the former governor of Osun state and former Interior minister.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Mar 25
Expanse2020:

He didn't know Nigeria is saving his life
Now U.S.A who saw the potential brought death to his neck...God is wonderful

Saving him from a slow death?

Your soldier die everyday in Nigeria too, can you say Nigeria kill them?
He is a soldier, you guys should stop being a clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:03am On Mar 25
madridguy:
R. I. P

U.S.A killed him.

How did the USA kill him? Would you have preferred he languishing in poverty than working? His workplace environment is a hazardous one you should know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Onewazobia(m): 9:04am On Mar 25
Coolestguy2023:
He would probably be alive as a Nigerian.
RIP soldier

Do you know what it takes to secure such job with NA? Hmmmmm
Man, know man
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Mar 25
Exactly my brother. Our own one and only " hungerbad " of blessed memory never for one day discredit Nigeria. Infact, it was his death that make us to know he's US marine. He comments like someone living here in Nigeria and always push for the betterment of his father land.

Actuarydeji:
Honestly speaking, I don't have empathy on anyone that discredit their nationality all because of material things. Omo to ba so Ile nu...

4 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Mar 25
Level YEMEN grin grin grin is this a joke or what? Same thing they did and ran away with bloody nose as usual.

Whobedatte:
Don't know why the US is doing cat and mouse race in the red sea
Their response has been watery ! Haba
Level Yemen and take out their military and social infrastructure in 24 hours
Use the MOAB and destroy yheir weapons underneath bunkers
Take the fight to Iran and take out their navy fleet .
Biden is just too weak and I hope Trump gets into power asap .
Trump is like Bush , no nonsense potus when it comes to Islamic terrorism
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by chidi2003(m): 9:08am On Mar 25
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself. His colleagues threw him inside water.

Stop making reckless comments online; reason before you write - let's be guided!

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by sslcrypt: 9:10am On Mar 25
madridguy:
R. I. P

U.S.A killed him.

You are really a useless coward. Demon possessed that will be destroyed, keep this path of rejoicing over ones death.

2 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Mar 25
Where is the reckless comment here ?

chidi2003:

Stop making reckless comments online; reason before you write - let's be guided!

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by madridguy(m): 9:13am On Mar 25
Stop looking for cheap attention. If you don't have anything to say go away from my mention.

sslcrypt:

You are really a useless coward. Demon possessed that will be destroyed, keep this path of rejoicing over ones death.

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:16am On Mar 25
ArewaHouse:
See his useless throwback post. Shading the country moment he got a Petty role. grin

Omo you no nice. Petty officer with a petty role grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Curious346: 9:16am On Mar 25
The guy Na ipob.. how can he renounce Nigeria
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Darkjudge24: 9:17am On Mar 25
In his post he said @Niigeria failed him, he was jobless for years and he got a job in Europe, i want to ask if he applied to join the Nigeria army or Nigeria Navy or Nigeria Police force, back here in Nigeria every graduate wants to work in NNPC, CBN and other top oil and gas company, and when those jobs are not available they prefer to remain jobless but when they leave the shores of Nigeria they do any menial jobs, no patriotic spirit

2 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by pacesetting: 9:20am On Mar 25
He was recognized by the Department of Defence. How many of Nigeria's slain soldiers have been given such recognition? America and other serious countries go the extra length to protect their citizens. Can you say the same thing with Nigeria?
ArewaHouse:

2 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by yewit37486: 9:20am On Mar 25
Judolisco:
Rip bros... At least you died fulfilled.... Jst like u said, over here if u want to join d military, you'll have to know someone who knows someone... Seriously it's really frustrating to be jobless in Nigeria....

Most times Sha na we dey contribute to all dis things my mind breaks when I see people pay bribe for ordinary nysc state posting and most times the parents are even aware, so if you'll pay money to get a juicy PPA, you'll definitely pay bribe to get a juicy government job... And when something bad happens you'll turn around and say Nigeria happened to you or 9ja failed you...

I'm a proud Nigerian though, and I'll never talk down on my country, especially when I'm in another country.... We go get am right one day... And 9ja go better

Correct.

2 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:20am On Mar 25
Judolisco:
Rip bros... At least you died fulfilled.... Jst like u said, over here if u want to join d military, you'll have to know someone who knows someone... Seriously it's really frustrating to be jobless in Nigeria....

Most times Sha na we dey contribute to all dis things my mind breaks when I see people pay bribe for ordinary nysc state posting and most times the parents are even aware, so if you'll pay money to get a juicy PPA, you'll definitely pay bribe to get a juicy government job... And when something bad happens you'll turn around and say Nigeria happened to you or 9ja failed you...

I'm a proud Nigerian though, and I'll never talk down on my country, especially when I'm in another country.... We go get am right one day... And 9ja go better

It is well brother

Another brother died on the struggles, rest on Officer

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by sslcrypt: 9:22am On Mar 25
madridguy:
Stop looking for cheap attention. If you don't have anything to say go away from my mention.

Cheap attention? You that's possessed looked for it and now you trying to turn it around and said I looked for it. Change your ways because you are surely on a path that will destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Whobedatte(m): 9:25am On Mar 25
madridguy:
Level YEMEN grin grin grin is this a joke or what? Same thing they did and ran away with bloody nose as usual.

When did they level Yemen and ran away ?

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by madridguy(m): 9:26am On Mar 25
Then you don't have knowledge of what you posted initially.

Whobedatte:

When did they level Yemen and ran away ?
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by RaptorX: 9:27am On Mar 25
Americans don't even join their military anymore in big numbers, go check their recruiting figures that is why they are recruiting foreigners. So no need for all that lamentations about joining the US navy to be used to fight mainly foreign wars for big corporations.

2 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Whobedatte(m): 9:27am On Mar 25
madridguy:
Then you don't have knowledge of what you posted initially.

You are a putin propagandist so no surprise na .
When did the US level Yemen oga ?
Abi Saudi and UAE na US ?

1 Like

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Mar 25
It is you that lack attention hence the unnecessary spam on my mention. I wasn't the one that forced the late Naval man to write what he twitted.

sslcrypt:

Cheap attention? You that's possessed looked for it and now you trying to turn it around and said I looked for it. Change your ways because you are surely on a path that will destroy you.
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by olamike02: 9:29am On Mar 25
Whatever any foreign country offered you don't make the mistake of renouncing your land of birth.

2 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Mar 25
Now you are talking. With the whole Billions of dollar US collected from the Saudi Government, the fake intelligent given, did any stopped the Yemen from hitting them seriously?

Whobedatte:

You are a putin propagandist so no surprise na .
When did the US level Yemen oga ?
Abi Saudi and UAE na US ?
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by George234(m): 9:31am On Mar 25
RIP hero
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by DestinyNigga: 9:36am On Mar 25
ArewaHouse:

The same petty role kill am. Whatever you are doing in life, never talk against your motherland. No place like home.

2 Likes

Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by DestinyNigga: 9:37am On Mar 25
olamike02:
Whatever any foreign country offered you don't make the mistake of renouncing your land of birth.

Exactly. No place like home.
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by bigfoot79(m): 9:37am On Mar 25
classicfrank4u:

Grow up undecided
If Nigeria had given him a job he wouldn't have gone to U.S in the first place.
Nigeria failed him!

He has renounced Nigeria
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Sctests: 9:38am On Mar 25
ArewaHouse:

You can't blame him, nobody is TRULY patriotic, all those benefiting from the rotten system wants to die for Nigeria.
Re: Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea by Igboslayer: 9:46am On Mar 25
mrrandomguy:

Nigeria failed him.
USA killed him. May his soul rest in peace.

Jesus never fails. And in Him there is eternal life. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TODAY.
Why una be ds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.