Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) (2973 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:14pm On Mar 25
Klass99:

I don die 🤣, you made me laugh. Why on earth will I have PTSD over something that's coming back to bite you guys in the ass?

On the contrary I like the repercussions of that statement, I like how that statement plays out in the reality of paternity fraud but you all can't see it and I like how my analysis of it has you and your logical gender brothers worked up.

You better start offering advanced DNA services to your brothers when the foetus is in the womb o, before all of you quench from shock and awe. grin

PTSD ke, me that I am enjoying the wailing.

All u are doing is trying to blame men for u woman's infidelity and paternity fraud..

Paternity fraud is a one person's decision.. the woman's..... but it's fine if u want to blame the men that she consensually committed adultery with..

wateva rocks ur boat....I'm not surprised
.I've heard a prostitute blame her decision to sell her body on men for not giving her money for free when she ask...grin grin

Madam....when it happens to ur son and wife ...(because its very common these days)....make sure u blame ur son.... and also pull out this ur polygamous nature card ....

1 Like

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by kalufelix(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25
[quote author=Klass99 post=129108425]
I don die
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Jman06(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25
Klass99:

cheesy Oh my my my..........have I said anything that is untrue? Are you people (polygamous by nature men) not the cause and creators of this problem?

Male logic 606: Men are polygamous by nature (forgive the repition of the phrase, I kind of like it because it reminds me of the music group naughty by nature) they can not eat one soup for life.

I am simply flipping that male logic so you all can see what the other side looks like. It is okay to shout from the roof tops and tell women that you are polygamous by nature, but the moment you are at the receiving end of that male logic and nature of yours, you start wailing again.

You people have been blaming us since the garden of Eden, I wasn't even blaming you guys o, just stating the obvious or should I say making a statement of fact.

Most polygamous men go after the unmarried ladies while cheating wives usually cheat with their unmarried exes in most cases. Can you now see that there's little to know link between polygamous men and cheating wives

1 Like

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by ShoeGetSize: 11:53pm On Mar 25
See as people dey hail ignorance. So househelp or nanny can transmit DNA code to a child she did not carry in her womb?
Nigerians. Confidently and arrogantly secure in holding onto stupid beliefs.

Zonefree:
Your children look like you is not a yardstick not to conduct DNA test.

Children dey always resemble who they grow up together with, the reason most children resemble their house help or nanny.

Women have done more evil in this world than Devil.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Fahvvy: 12:56pm On Mar 26
Klass99:

Exactly! I didn't read pass this point. Are you listening to yourself right now? Can you even see the irony in your own words?

If men were faithful/stayed faithful without carrying polygamous by nature on their heads like gala, where will some women have the energy to be passing one man's child to another.

I stand by what I said, for as long as your gender keeps hoeing around in the name of we are polygamous by nature, expect that you may father children who are not yours.

You people want to hoe around but you expect that women will do whatever it takes to not saddle you with another man's child. Una never see something.

Now I see why undecided...
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by papyjaypaul: 2:05pm On Mar 26
advanceDNA:

All u are doing is trying to blame men for u woman's infidelity and paternity fraud..

Paternity fraud is a one person's decision.. the woman's..... but it's fine if u want to blame the men that she consensually committed adultery with.

When you read child custody cases, which are real and not make believe, you will know it has nothing to do with polygamy. Someone just wants to blame men for women's wrong decisions.

The same abroad that ban polygamy have these cases

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Hathor5(f): 8:52am On Apr 05
Klass99:

I don die 🤣, you made me laugh. Why on earth will I have PTSD over something that's coming back to bite you guys in the ass?

On the contrary I like the repercussions of that statement, I like how that statement plays out in the reality of paternity fraud but you all can't see it and I like how my analysis of it has you and your logical gender brothers worked up.

You better start offering advanced DNA services to your brothers when the foetus is in the womb o, before all of you quench from shock and awe. grin

PTSD ke, me that I am enjoying the wailing.

gringrin
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:45am On Apr 05
Klass99:
cheesy Another DNA/Paternity thread?

I thought you guys said men are polygamous in nature and they can not eat one soup for life? Does it ever dawn on you guys that your favourite phrase/national anthem shows up in paternity fraud as well?

You are the ones doing yourselves when you can not respect your bodies and put your diicks in one place, the fraudulent women you lay with will continue to pass off Tunde, Chukwuka or Hassan's seed as your own.

After all Tunde, Chukwuka and Hassan are living out their polygamous nature the same way you do too and it's a man's world. So, please continue to hoe around by virtue of your polygamous nature and father each others children in the process.

Women can hoe around all they want,but let them stop deceiving men by making them train kids who aren't theirs
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Klass99(f): 3:02pm On Apr 16
Hathor5:

gringrin

Babe, how are you? But did I lie? Is advanced DNA services from the womb not the best measure for them? I am laughing along with you grin.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Hathor5(f): 9:33am On Apr 23
Klass99:

Babe, how are you? But did I lie? Is advanced DNA services from the womb not the best measure for them? I am laughing along with you grin.

I`m good. Thanks beautiful! How have you been?

I was reading your reply to those guys and I couldn`t stop laughing. Advanced DNA services almost killed me with laughter. grin cheesy

I agree with you on this 100%. If men are polygamous by nature, they will have to share and take care of kids who are not theirs. Karma, justice and simple math! wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Klass99(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23
Hathor5:

I`m good. Thanks beautiful! How have you been?

I was reading your reply to those guys and I couldn`t stop laughing. Advanced DNA services almost killed me with laughter. grin cheesy

I agree with you on this 100%. If men are polygamous by nature, they will have to share and take care of kids who are not theirs. Karma, justice and simple math! wink

It's funny how they can't see that the very nature they support and defend in themselves, is the same thing hurting them.

I stumbled on a thread where the original poster wrote about a guy who slept with a married woman some months after she gave birth.

The guy knew she was married but that didn't stop him from living out his polygamous nature, or disrespecting the man who is her husband.

They don't want to take responsibility for their actions, they want to keep doing as they please while expecting women to take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by shaybebaby(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23
Klass99:
cheesy Another DNA/Paternity thread?

I thought you guys said men are polygamous in nature and they can not eat one soup for life? Does it ever dawn on you guys that your favourite phrase/national anthem shows up in paternity fraud as well?

You are the ones doing yourselves when you can not respect your bodies and put your diicks in one place, the fraudulent women you lay with will continue to pass off Tunde, Chukwuka or Hassan's seed as your own.

After all Tunde, Chukwuka and Hassan are living out their polygamous nature the same way you do too and it's a man's world. So, please continue to hoe around by virtue of your polygamous nature and father each others children in the process.

Hear me out, what if, I mean, what if these women do this because their husbands are firing blanks?

We all know that when infertility plagues a couple, our people will always blame the woman. No one ever talks about male infertility, and these awa uncouth peeps would never deign to even consider ( or admit) that the problem may lie with them, we've seen how their entire identity is tied to their dicks and imagined bank balance.

1 Like

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by shaybebaby(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23
Jman06:
Story!

As expected, you carefully exonerated the cheating wives who could not hold themselves and keep to their vows. You ladies always find a way to blame men in everything!
Yes ke. Is that not how you exonerate your gender too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Your Dad Had A Secret Child / Debrief08, Please Dont Go. Please Come Back. / My Kind Of Mother Inlaw! 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.