Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Justin Biebers Buys $160,000 Customised Range Rover - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Biebers Buys $160,000 Customised Range Rover (898 Views)

Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / Justin Timberlake's New Single "sexy Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Biebers Buys $160,000 Customised Range Rover by wildkris(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
Justin Bieber has decided to spend a few bucks on himself and has purchased a neat little $160,000 customized Range Rover to add to his fleet.Little Justin should have not trouble impressing his girlfriend,Selena Gomez,with the purchase of the‘Project Kahn’car, which has a sound system worth $80,000,leather interior,modified paint work and Cosworth engine.A source told The Sun newspaper:“Justin loves his motors even though he’s barely old enough to drive, CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

http://wildkrisblog..com/2011/11/justin-bieber-has-decided-to-spend-few.html
Re: Justin Biebers Buys $160,000 Customised Range Rover by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Wow. . . . that sound so great and i wouldn't mind we start celebrating it now-- grin grin

Where are my servants ? i need your attention on my table now with my Drum of ''Jack Daniels '' cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

wildkris:

Justin Bieber has decided to spend a few bucks on himself and has purchased a neat little $160,000 customized Range Rover to add to his fleet.Little Justin should have not trouble impressing his girlfriend,Selena Gomez,with the purchase of the‘Project Kahn’car, which has a sound system worth $80,000,leather interior,modified paint work and Cosworth engine.A source told The Sun newspaper:“Justin loves his motors even though he’s barely old enough to drive, CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

http://wildkrisblog..com/2011/11/justin-bieber-has-decided-to-spend-few.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerianinfo 99.3 Fm Sport Show Vs Brilla Fm / Which level pass each other? / Wizkid Launches Star Boi Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.