Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Investment Partner(s) Needed For A Lucrative Tech Biz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Partner(s) Needed For A Lucrative Tech Biz (80 Views)

Is Bet9ja Still A Lucrative Business? / Investment Partner Needed / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Partner(s) Needed For A Lucrative Tech Biz by wittyone(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25
Good day, I’m looking to collaborate with serious minded people for a web based Tech business. The market is huge and the idea has been validated. The plan is to start with SaaS (Software as a service) and then scale from there. The profit could be extremely massive with creative marketing.

I’m looking for an (team of) investor(s) to pool resources together to hit the ground running. The expenditure would go towards subscription for the SaaS and advert majorly.

Email me if at Cephasdio@gmail.com for more discussions

(1) (Reply)

Training In Progress / Ramadan Kindness: Yemi-ola Care Initiative Donates Bags Of Rice To Ogun Muslims / 5 Bedroom Duplex Building Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.