Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital (209 Views)

Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital by Maryam1234(f): 9:34pm On Mar 25
Okay!!!

Some people said they're jobless because there's no Job....

Oga,you go wait tired if you don't stand up and take your life seriously..

It just got to my knowledge that the onion i sent to Abakaliki Yesterday was actually bought by 4 different people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Lady A needed onion and inform her sister..

Lady B gave lady A Price...

Lady B send the money to a seller in Jalingo for Supplies..

Lady C in Jalingo does not sell onion but Lady B trusted her for the supplies...

Lady C sent the money to Lady D in Gombe...

Lady D does not sell onion but since Lady E Is her supplier she collected the money....

Lady E is Madam Keju in Niger State...

It was Lady E that finally sent the onion to Lady A..

Note: All the people in this channel of distribution got little token as profit from Lady A....🤗🤗🤗

At the end of the deal everyone is happy
Even if it's 2k each lady got at profit remember it's profit and it was earned..not like you stole or begged for it 🤔🤔

That's how the New Media has made business transactions seamless....

I reacted to an argument online 'you don't need money to venture into some business "

Someone reacted that it's blunt"lie"

I don't reply silly mention most especially when I know what I said...

This person may be wallowing in one hole now asking Tinubu Why🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Personally I didn't use money to start my own business neither did I collected any Bank Loan...

The only Money you need to execute a successful online business is "Trust "

I don't sell online alone anymore....

We have a physical shop where you can pickup 24/7 currently in My location....

How did we get here i don't know 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

We experienced our own challenges too as business but Alhamdulillah they're always within my capacity.....

We incure lost as well but it's part of the Game...

This journey doesn't promise to always be a win win

Please rethink you Auntie waiting for Miracle,for as long as you have Data and can read this piece and illustration means there's a problem if you fail to Act.

Use the Data and make money legitimately don't wait For Tinubu because he doesn't owe you anything, he's only privileged to be your President....

He's not directly in charge of your destiny

Keju🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital by overdrive(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25
Nice one.I need beans .make some research please.
Re: You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital by davis51(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25
I live in kaduna i can get a bag of bean 4 u any state u need it
Re: You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital by kalufelix(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25
Na so yahoo yahoo take start o..i no dey o...trust too expensive for 9ja o..

1 Like

Re: You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital by overdrive(m): 1:18am On Mar 26
davis51:
I live in kaduna i can get a bag of bean 4 u any state u need it

Drop ur contact details please
Re: You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital by Maryam1234(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27
overdrive:
Nice one.I need beans .make some research please.
I sell beans of different species
You can reach out on 07068255790 or check our price quotation on Agric Section Sir
Re: You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital by Maryam1234(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27
kalufelix:
Na so yahoo yahoo take start o..i no dey o...trust too expensive for 9ja o..

Some people are still trustworthy regardless

The "Trust" here refers to the seller or owner of the online business sir

There's a way this online business grow

90 percent of the customers we work with are gotten through referrals imagine if you scam one person that's all about the business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of New SEC DG Emomotimi John Agama / Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale. / LAGBUS/BRT: Our Investment Package Is Still On-going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.