Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Don't Let Me Die Like Mohbad,  K1’s Former Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo Cries Ove - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Let Me Die Like Mohbad,  K1’s Former Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo Cries Ove (124 Views)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / KWAM 1’s Ex-drummer Ayankunle’s House Destroyed, Video Of Damage Trends / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Me Die Like Mohbad,  K1’s Former Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo Cries Ove by Spectators: 10:29pm On Mar 25
Don't let me die like Mohbad,  K1’s former drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo cries over threats to his life (VIDEO)

Ayankunle Ayanlowo, the former drummer to popular Fuji Maestro, Wasiu Ayinde Marshall popularly known as K1 De Ultimate has cried out over threat to his life.

Ayankunle while speaking in a new released video online revealed how unknown people have been attacking him while some making calls and sending death threats to him.

Remember, the drummer recently came out to allege how the singer mistreat his staff by treating them as slaves.

Following this, K1 has reacted to debunk this allegations.

In the new video, Ayankunle begged Nigerians to come to his rescue before his matter becomes like that of Mohbad who died after crying over attacks from his adversaries but nobody listened to him.

https://spectatorsng.com/do-let-me-die-like-mohbad-k1s-former-drummer-ayankunle-ayanlowo-cries-over-threat-to-his-life-video/

(1) (Reply)

Very Dark Man Really Out? Not Really? But Why? We Will Let's Find Out In This Vi / 1 Week Ago, News Broke That Media Personality Very Dark Man Had Been Arrested / Verydarkman Jubilates As EFCC Arrest Bobrisky After Portable Drop New Diss Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.