Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

4 Million Naira Mercedes Or Man Diesel Tipper Dump Truck - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 4 Million Naira Mercedes Or Man Diesel Tipper Dump Truck (242 Views)

Man Diesel Tipper 3.8m Front And Back Auxillary / Sold Reg Man Diesel Tipper With Front and back Auxillary / Man DIesel Tipper Truck 10 Bolts 10 Tyres Tokunbo #12.5M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Million Naira Mercedes Or Man Diesel Tipper Dump Truck by pking007: 11:50pm On Mar 25
I am looking for a clean Tipper (Mercedes, Man Diesel, or others) to buy for a project in Delta State. The Tipper needs to be clean and Sharp. I have 4 Million Naira to Pay.

WhatsApp +234704 163 1604
Re: 4 Million Naira Mercedes Or Man Diesel Tipper Dump Truck by MrMurphy1: 6:54am On Mar 26
You are really not ready.... 4m will not buy u nada... Before u make this kind of post, I expected you to have ran a thorough check on it's market prices...
4m....u no go fit see but a dead one that will cost you over 4m to put in use ....
Re: 4 Million Naira Mercedes Or Man Diesel Tipper Dump Truck by pking007: 8:31am On Mar 26
What is your business with my post? If you don't have what I need then move along. You don't have to say I am not serious. My friend bought a good Mercedes Benz 1924 model Tipper 3 months ago and the tipper is working perfectly well in Abia State now and he didn't require any repairs.

I've said what my budget is. Abi, are you going to add to it for me? I don't know why we Nigerians don't mind our business and must put our mouth in other people's matter always with insults and in a negative way.

Just like properties, people sell out of distress or other reasons because they need money to do something urgently or whatever. It happens all the time everywhere in the world. A seller may decide to sell for 4 million Naira today and get the money within a few days or tie the tipper down for 1 year or 2 years longer because he is looking for 5m or 6m and in 1 years time, that 5m or 6m might not buy what 4m will buy for him today. Is that not penny wise pound foolish? We need to understand how economics works, how inflation works and how depreciating assets works. The fact is we are not doing anything to strengthen our currency so it will keep becoming weaker. What 2 Million Naira can buy for you just 2 years ago, can 4 Million buy it for you today? So if someone sells his tipper 2 million in 2021 but because he is waiting to sell it 4 million waited till 2024 to sell that same tipper, who do you think is in a better position? Take for example myself 4 years ago I sold all of my own tippers that I brought in from both Germany and Spain to do a haulage business in Nigeria half price because the Manager that was running the haulage business for me was running it into his own pocket and stealing from me and was busy buying lands in Ajah area while he kept giving me excuses everyday including conniving with the mechanic to charge me for parts they did not buy for the tippers. When I found out, out of frustration and anger, I sold all the tippers at half price of what tippers were selling at that time just to cut my losses and move on. So people do things for different reasons.

Even this tipper that I want to buy now, I want to use it for a small project for like 12 months after that I will sell it again and it will not matter to me how much I sell it then because I have finished what I need it for. So understand that people do things based on their needs.

MrMurphy1:
You are really not ready.... 4m will not buy u nada... Before u make this kind of post, I expected you to have ran a thorough check on it's market prices...
4m....u no go fit see but a dead one that will cost you over 4m to put in use ....

(1) (Reply)

Toks Honda Crosstour 2012 Model. Call: 08134932159 / Just Landed Toks 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited - Duty Paid - 26m / 2011 LEXUS ES350 - Toks (in Benin City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.