Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Skills You Need To Remain Irreplaceable. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skills You Need To Remain Irreplaceable. (104 Views)

Career Advice Needed. Remain In Dubai Or Accept An Employment Offer In Berlin? / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills You Need To Remain Irreplaceable. by Bekgra: 8:35am On Mar 26
To be irreplaceable as an employee is not about simply working hard in your job or having a specific set of skills. It's about.

committing to core workplace code of conduct. Striving to be reliable, trustworthy, and meeting expectations.

Ask yourself these questions to evaluation if you are replaceable or not:

Do I consistently meet your project deadlines and goals? Do I deliver value, or just happy to get the job done to get my monthly pay check?.

The truth is, with the increase in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the work place today, many employees will be replaced by smart technology in the near future.

However, those employees with skills in smart technology and are committed to work ethics would be irreplaceable. Also employees who are open to learning opportunities might be irreplaceable.

Please note: If in the process, you neither learn or earn, reconsider and avoid that career stagnation. It not worth it.

If you love us here, kindly love us on Twitter and Instagram.

Signed. Bekgra Logistics Services

(1) (Reply)

I have Been Looking For An Alternative Place to Manage To Earn Better / Roadmaps To Marketing For A Water Factory / Data Analysis With Microsoft Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.