Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals (56227 Views)

Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by dankorode(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27
sylve11:

A retired hunter once told me the same thing. cool
Exactly and people that tastes the meat will be moving around with demons inside them
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by amoreobansu: 5:55pm On Mar 27
Ryda:
As seen on the street of social Media. A user posted video of animals killed by a hunter. There's a Warthog, Civet and other unidentified animals in the video.

The camera man had just one job, move the camera around so that we can have a proper view of the hunters kill.

Credit: 92 wolf
We are currently seeking dedicated volunteers for a paid field survey. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our ongoing research while also earning some extra income. If you're interested in participating 2 days data collection project, if you’re interested in taking part in these fill the form below. We appreciate your support!

https://forms.gle/h1KCZeucEa2RVC4Y6

Remain Owerri and Port Harcourt

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by ottersberger(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27
Hunting in Nigeria should be regulated. The idea that anyone can kill any animal for food is not acceptable.

For God's sake, what is wrong with the people of this country?. Kenya and many other countries make hundreds of millions of dollars annually from their game reserves.

Some species should be put on the endangered list and hunters licensed by local authorities based on perimeters and quotas based on game population and curling need allotted to them.

Una go soon chop everything finish, even lizards.

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by fistonati(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27
Amalgamation married still joined us
Ever8090:
I think say animals don finish for Nigeria..
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Ekaka14: 6:01pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
That Bush pig resembles some people I know grin
One na former party leader...his oga also dey throne grin

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27
It saddens me seeing all these creatures hunted and killed.
I hate seeing animals being killed, they deserve to live too.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Killerofpigs: 6:03pm On Mar 27
Hmmmmm.. na you know ooo.. grin

Ekaka14:

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by 190: 6:07pm On Mar 27
Blackman101:
kill the one you eat or sale. if everyone start killing 3-5 animals at a go, nothing will be left in the bush. Haba
grin grin
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Amotolongbo(f): 6:08pm On Mar 27
Foodqueen:
How he take see all these kill, them gather de wait for am?
he invaded their meeting ni 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by BscHolder: 6:10pm On Mar 27
Foodqueen:
most hunters use jazz
sylve11:

Bluezy13:

Some kills are not ordinary

walybouy:

COMOT HERE, SOMEONE USE JUJU KILL YOU COME HERE DEY TALK SAY GOD BLESS IM HUSTLE
Goddyrichie:
those people Dey use jazz dem plenty 4 our side even my girlfriend dad then Dey tie different kind of jazz 4 body

exactly.
Abasi idiong mbufo
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by hslbroker2(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27
Ekaka14:

dawnomike:
Fruitful hunting...
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by BscHolder: 6:13pm On Mar 27
Antoeni:
You Need a Body Guard for Hire.....

Who are you picking?
statam all the way

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by uuzba(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27
dankorode:
Exactly and people that tastes taste the meat will be moving around with demons inside them
... People that taste... (no S)
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:15pm On Mar 27
MrCork:

DONT U HOMEBASE PEOPLE HAVE ANIMAL RIGHTS IN DAT GADEEEEM JUNGLE NIGERIA PLACE??....u cant try this $hit here in London
.musss u people eat anytin?? ...BUSH HOMEBASE PEOPLE!!!(no oofeincse))
angry

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

It’s not called a jungle for nothing you know! Nigerians will eat anything with a heartbeat! If there’s any region or country that will be the first in the world to have a mass extinction of its wildlife, that will be the sahel region and Nigeria! Even East and Southern Africans seem to care more about wildlife and conservation than our lot! shocked

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by sanya4good(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27
Every wildlife is for kill in Nigeria. National Assembly should as a matter of urgency promulgate laws to protect our wildlife.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Thurmieee: 6:27pm On Mar 27
This place na odogbulu junction....... I dey like go there if money dey my hand, Kai life sweet
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Igahbarr: 6:29pm On Mar 27
The pot well positioned to perform it's duty.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Thurmieee: 6:29pm On Mar 27
Bfly:
Na bush mean joint I dey see o. Op neva get the gist
See big pot
You get eye and street smart
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by ukaface(f): 6:47pm On Mar 27
Wait o
Na this kind animals them Dey hang for road if you Dey go that east side/Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27
No matter how we try, we can't just think and behave like the white man

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Codes151(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27
una go kill everything finish o

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Chetas81(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27
sylve11:

BLACK AFRICAN LOVE TO TURNED INTO ANIMALS
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Jman06(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
The only thing I want to hear and see people kill is snakes....

Kill snakes 🐍 , kill crocodiles 🐊

Leave other animals alone!!!!!!!!

Kill those sly cunny bastards called snake 🐍.. Kill them all...

And lions, tigers, wolves as well as other deadly animals capable of killing humans. There should be no animal rights for all deadly animals.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by goodconsience77: 7:07pm On Mar 27
walybouy:

COMOT HERE, SOMEONE USE JUJU KILL YOU COME HERE DEY TALK SAY GOD BLESS IM HUSTLE
So God no fit bless am na only juju fit bless am right?
Bro I know a committed pastor back in the days who is also a very good hunter
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Susbae: 7:16pm On Mar 27
[quote author=jubrilELsudan post=129136733]AS E BE SO DIS HUNTER DON BECOME BILLIONAIRE OOOO CAUSE THAT WARTHOG ALONE DON BUY DANGOTE REFINERY SO OOOOO[/quot

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Bluezy13(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27
Sermwell:

Una don start grin grin

It is a fact.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by bennardshaw90: 7:33pm On Mar 27
Bluezy13:

Kindly elaborate.

Some kills are not ordinary
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by PopQueenAgency: 7:35pm On Mar 27
Foodqueen:

He used DDT. Weed poison.
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by Papayaayasager(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27
To cook all this meats with that small pot?
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by SaturnNick(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27
Only one hunter killed all these.... Wow... Incredible
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27
ForValour:
The hunter ought to be severely punished.
For breaking what law? Nigerian wild life conservative law, law of nature or moral law? grin grin grin.
I understand that he's disrupting the ecosystem but he hasn't broken any law unless he went to wild life reserved area to hunt
Re: Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27
Papayaayasager:
To cook all this meats with that small pot?
Cook for where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monster Fish Killed By Two Nairaland Guys / Man Fries Garri After Reading Buhari's Democracy Day Speech / Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.