Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,141 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows (1128 Views)

YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students / DJ Cuppy Appears On American E's Reality TV Show (Photos) / John Dumelo To Host Reality Tv Show : House 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows by lucarella: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
i saw a picture of one man they claimed to have won a brand new car. Its all lies. Why cant they show us how they won the cars?? Some1 should convince me.
Re: How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows by dabraska: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr poster, how are you sure they stage fake shows? has sum1 complained to you?
Re: How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows by julioralph(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
I saw gbenga adeyinka and one dutchman on tv giving d cars away
Re: How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows by lucarella: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
julioralph:

I saw gbenga adeyinka and one dutchman on tv giving d cars away
exactly!! d whole thing is a fake!! a setup. to make us continue drinking dier products jare. sum1 has to convince me 2 bliv it isnt fake
Re: How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows by lanrefront1(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2011
Poster, you are a big i.d.i.ot. Did you not go to school or what kind of a heading is that.

if u know u wanted to ask a question, why not something like: Is Nigerian Brewery Promtions and car gifts for Real?

And what makes you think anyone gives a Poo about convincing you?

is not by force to start a thread. There is no car gifs for it.
Re: How Nigerian Breweries Fake Promos And Reality Tv Shows by lucarella: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
lanre_front:

Poster, you are a big i.d.i.ot. Did you not go to school or what kind of a heading is that.

if u know u wanted to ask a question, why not something like: Is Nigerian Brewery Promtions and car gifts for Real?

And what makes you think anyone gives a Poo about convincing you?

is not by force to start a thread. There is no car gifs for it.
u must be a b.astard!! did i beg for your comment?? i dont blame you. Ur probably one of the 1st pple in ur lineage to use a PC. If it dosent concern you, waka pass! Retarded human being!

(1) (Reply)

D'banj VS. Don Jazzy Twitter Account Evaluation. / Annastesia Nkolika Weds God Prophet Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna / Twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.