Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Get 1 Free Plot By Buying 3 Plots In Alumoni City Epe. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Get 1 Free Plot By Buying 3 Plots In Alumoni City Epe. (48 Views)

Royalty,this Is Royalty Facing The Express Beside Alaro City Epe+2349030188831 / C Of O Plots In Berry Court Estate, OMOLE Phase 2,Ojodu Lagos Mainland 20million / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1 Free Plot By Buying 3 Plots In Alumoni City Epe. by derwin(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26
"Waiting for The Right Time To Own A Property may be very expensive....."

"Epe" trended in the news last week.

I wasn't even aware of what was happening because I was focusing on utilising some of my "Real Estate powers" 🔥👾⚡️

It happened that a company in the oil and gas sector had moved to set up a modular refinery in Ketu Ejinrin Epe.

Ketu Ejinrin Epe, is where we have our fast selling estate, Alumoni City.

It is also home to the Lagos film city which is directly behind Alumoni city.

I was thinking on how they would easily access their products and supplies, then I remembered that;

Not far from us is the "Water Way", which connects Epe to CMS, 3rd mainland bridge (the body of water there) and Ondo State too.

I learnt the setup has commenced gradually, and sooner, they would be operational full time.

Like I tell people close to me, and my audience whenever I share an educative post like this:

"If you miss Investing in Epe and Ibejulekki, you miss the opportunity to grow massive wealth through Real Estate"

People who missed Ikeja, Lekki and VI can testify.

My client sent me the link of this new development that evening, I can tell that he was very happy with what he read I've advised him to buy more ( I see 8M per plot very soon)

And you can buy more now because an offer just emerged. I actually think it's way unfair to the Company for doing this,

With such news, other companies would increase their price by 20%.

With this offer, you actually cheat the company😪😪😥.

But it's not your fault, you should take all, the Company wants every individual who knows how to spot a good offer to win in Real Estate.

So what is this offer?

Calm down Lemme explain😇

So a plot of land at Alumoni city costs : 4M

The company would give you a free plot of land for doing this...

Now, most companies would not give you a free plot unless you buy above 6 plots!

But here, you don't need 6 plots to qualify,

You don't need 5 plots,

You don't even need 4 plots,

All you need is 3 plots!

Once you buy 3 plots, you get 1 free plot!

Amazing crazy offer!

Alumoni city is every investors delight as it faces the ketu ejirin Expressway.

But offers like this don't last, there are limited plots for this offer.

What you can do now is, position yourself and invest in Acres and Hectares because for every 3 plots you buy, you have 1 free plot.

- if you buy 1 Acre, you have 2 free plots
- if you buy 2 Acres you have 4 free plots of land..

Get started today!

Epe will not be this affordable anymore, don't miss out!

For enquiries/ purchase, leave a comment in the section or send me a message.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

3 Days To Go: ARIZON ESTATE Price Increase | Beside Pan Atlantic University, IBE / Explore Prestige Kings County Rajapura Bangalore: Your Dream Home Awaits / Premium Office Space: Fully Furnished And Ready For Rent In Gurgaon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.