Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Olamide Asked Me To Leave The Girlfriend I Had When I Became A Star (asake) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Asked Me To Leave The Girlfriend I Had When I Became A Star (asake) (224 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Asked Me To Leave The Girlfriend I Had When I Became A Star (asake) by Dailygroove: 11:56pm On Mar 26
This is one of the greatest testimonies I have ever heard and truly describes a perfect boss, said Asake

“Olamide asked me to leave the girlfriend I had when I became a star”

Now, for many who would ask how perfect his advice was to ask his artist to leave his long-time girlfriend, who was by his side before his fame, now see the reasons below.

“When I earned my first big paycheck from music, I was so happy that I shared the news with my girlfriend. I told her all the details of how much I earned and the next day I gave her two million naira as a gift. To my surprise, she refused the money saying that two million was very little compared to how much I had earned. Remember he told her how much he earned, probably if he hadn't told her, maybe she would have appreciated the money given to her from him.

See more information to help you understand the full story at our website address under my profile.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

One Thing My Cousin Did With His Record Label That I Won't Do - B-red / Multichoice Blacklisted Me After Winning Bbnaija - Phyna Shocking Revelation / Yvonne Jegege Expose Jnr Pope Producer And Other Producders Over This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.