Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Was 17 When I Released My First Big Song, And I'm Now 31 - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was 17 When I Released My First Big Song, And I'm Now 31 - Davido (135 Views)

While On My Sick Bed, I Released A Loud Fart, Immediately I Started Feeling Well / Bbnaija 2006: Throwback! See That Moment Ebuka Was Evicted From The First Big Br / The First Big Brother Naija When Ebuka Was Evicted From The House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was 17 When I Released My First Big Song, And I'm Now 31 - Davido by eyesoflagos: 5:29am On Mar 27
I was 17 when I released my first big song, and I’m now 31 – Davido recalls his early days in music

During an appearance on The Bridge Show, Nigerian musician David Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, took viewers on a walk down memory lane and shared details about his early career in music.

The Omo Baba Olowo hinted at his quick ascent to fame when he disclosed that he started his musical career as a teenager.

Real Madrid player Aurelien Tchouameni started the conversation by expressing his appreciation for Davido’s music. Eyes Of Lagos reports,
"I'm 31 but released my first hit track at 17" - Davido reflects on his early music career
Davido.

Tchouameni disclosed that he began listening to Davido’s tracks at the tender age of 10, with “Back When” being the first song that caught his attention.

Responding to the footballer’s comments, Davido showcased his pride in his early achievements in the music world.

He subtly boasted about releasing his debut major hit single at the age of 17, pointing out his youthful start in the industry.

“I started young though. I was very young when I released some of my hit songs. I am 31 now. I was 17 when I released ‘Back When,’” Davido said during the interview.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/27/i-was-17-when-i-released-my-first-big-song-and-im-now-31-davido-recalls-his-early-days-in-music/

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: I Was 17 When I Released My First Big Song, And I'm Now 31 - Davido by meobizy(f): 7:23am On Mar 27
Good on him for remaining relevant. Many were one hit wonders who we can’t remember their names or hits today. Some reign for four years, ten at most. He’s still going strong and has support from the masses. Wizkid too.
Re: I Was 17 When I Released My First Big Song, And I'm Now 31 - Davido by Pepperdemisback: 12:12pm On Mar 27
We go help you tell them!
So, at what age did you meet your HUSBAND that came to marry you?
The main disadvantage f telling lies is that you will contradict yourself.

Re: I Was 17 When I Released My First Big Song, And I'm Now 31 - Davido by Pepperdemisback: 12:13pm On Mar 27
meobizy:
Good on him for remaining relevant. Many were one hit wonders who we can’t remember their names or hits today. Some reign for four years, ten at most. He’s still going strong and has support from the masses. Wizkid too.
He is using controversy to make himself relevant, not music. Not everybody is interested in controversy just to be relevant.

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad's Father & Wife Fight Dirty Face To Face As He Insist On DNA & She Refuse / Popular DJ Wysei Remanded For Alleged Assault On Police Officers / Bbnaija Fans Belittles Sheggz Because Of Bella Okagbue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.