Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Wife Infected Me With Incurable Disease - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Infected Me With Incurable Disease (718 Views)

Have I Been Infected? Please Help! / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV / You Are Here: Home / Metro Plus / My Wife Infected Me With HIV – Killer Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Infected Me With Incurable Disease by aloyemeka4: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Pastor: Wife Infected Me With Incurable Disease [/size]

A church pastor, Mr. Wisdom Orji recently stunned the Agege Grade A Customary Court, Lagos, when he said he was seeking dissolution of his marriage with his estranged wife, Chioma, because she infected him with an incurable disease.
In his petition, he alleged that his wife also intimidated, harassed him and destroyed his property, while she drove him out of the house.
The petitioner further alleged that she is quarrelsome, saying, β€œshe calls me all sorts of names and converted my property to hers.”
Counsel to the petitioner, Mrs. Chinenye, begged the court to give both parties time for settlement. According to her, arrangements have been made to ensure the petitioner takes care of his wife and children.
The court president, Mr. Emmanuel Shokunle, advised the petitioner to take the respondent to hospital for treatment, while urging the respondent to give her husband access to their matrimonial home.
The matter has been adjourned indefinitely.
β€” Ibrahim Bakare

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/15/pastor-wife-infected-me-with-incurable-disease/

(1) (Reply)

What Da Biggest Lie,u Ve Ever Tell Ya Parent / Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony And Other Issues / Single Parenthood...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.