Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) (68811 Views)

Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / A Cow Was Tied And Carried By A Motorcycle In Ondo State / Fish Sold For N1.1 Billion In Japan’s New Year Tuna Auction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:12am On Mar 28
This large Cow was sold for #1,150,000 (one million, one hundred and fifty thousand naira) in the North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhVwVf9gibI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:13am On Mar 28
A million naira Cow

1 Like

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:14am On Mar 28
Little Wonder meat is very costly these days and the butchers will nearly want to bit off your ear if you price their meat.

Fish is Even better now. Once I buy my smoked Titus, stew don set. I can't come and be wasting money on meat that I'll not see Inside pot.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by CodeTemplar: 7:18am On Mar 28
Huge in stature but not fattened.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Paraman: 7:26am On Mar 28
If someone tell me in year 2000 that cows will cost up to 1 million, I will argue

162 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LadyRosa(f): 7:30am On Mar 28
My dad got 2 of this in Awka for 2.750mil last Saturday with abeg.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by immortalcrown(m): 7:30am On Mar 28
Upon say na for people's farms the cow grow.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Trevor125: 7:31am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

Rich kid,can I get one cow?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:43am On Mar 28
CodeTemplar:
Huge in stature but not fattened.

It is fat. The video didn't do justice to thr true size of the Cow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:44am On Mar 28
Paraman:
If someone tell me in year 2000 that cows will cost up to 1 million, I will argue

In the year 2000, a Cow this size is not up to 100k

55 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:45am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

The price it was Sold is in the North. It will cost more in the South

22 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LadyRosa(f): 7:50am On Mar 28
Trevor125:
Rich kid,can I get one cow?

Its for burial. Nothing fantastic about burying a loved one. angry

61 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LadyRosa(f): 7:53am On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:

The price it was Sold is in the North. It will cost more in the South

I know. He got it cheap sef, as e got it directly from a fulani friend.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LadyRosa(f): 7:58am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:
Little Wonder meat is very costly these days and the butchers will nearly want to bit off your ear if you price their meat.

Fish is Even better now. Once I buy my smoked Titus, stew don set. I can't come and be wasting money on meat that I'll not see Inside pot.

I don't even bother to buy from local. I buy straight from abattoir. Its better for me, and most times, it lasts me even up to two months.

5 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:05am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

I don't even bother to buy from local. I buy straight from abattoir. Its better for me, and most times, it lasts me even up to two months.

From abatwor keh.. am I cooking for an event that I'll go and be buying meat from abatwor?
Meat for only one person meal? Mba o. Besides I don't like storing meat cos it loses taste overtime.

Maybe when I have a family I'll consider bulk buying.

By the way Is the place not too messy? Make person no go carry one infection or cow disease biko . Can I stand the stench oozing from there?. Doubt.

3 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Tokskob2008: 8:06am On Mar 28
Fish, meat, chicken, snails and even ponmo are damn expensive right now. What they want the masses to eat now is what I don't understand, as at 2011/2012 this size if cow was 180/200k but now over a million naira?

23 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LocalFARMERS: 8:06am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

I know. He got it cheap sef, as e got it directly from a fulani friend.

Ok
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Kloenboi: 8:20am On Mar 28
I just hope this cow is not a victim of rape

2 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LadyRosa(f): 8:26am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:

From abatwor keh.. am I cooking for an event that I'll go and be buying meat from abatwor?
Meat for only one person meal? Mba o. Besides I don't like storing meat cos it loses taste overtime.

Maybe when I have a family I'll consider bulk buying.

By the way Is the place not too messy? Make person no go carry one infection or cow disease biko . Can I stand the stench oozing from there?. Doubt.

Lol!
Even when I was single, I still buy from abattoir because I find it very cheap,and I'm a meat lover. I store meat upto 4 months, most of the time I dry it very well, like very dry.

Abattoirs are not pleasant trust me, but I'm already used to it. As a teen, years back,My father dey carry me go there go buy meat, and na for my head him go carry the bag put. Very heavy shiitt!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LadyRosa(f): 8:30am On Mar 28
Tokskob2008:
Fish, meat, chicken, snails and even ponmo are damn expensive right now. What they want the masses to eat now is what I don't understand, as at 2011/2012 this size if cow was 180/200k but now over a million naira?

Snails own is more painful. I keep dodging it in the market because of price. Jumbo sized peppered snails 4 pieces is like 8k - 10k for eatery now.

7 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:45am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

Lol!
Even when I was single, I still buy from abattoir because I find it very cheap,and I'm a meat lover. I store meat upto 4 months, most of the time I dry it very well, like very dry.

Abattoirs are not pleasant trust me, but I'm already used to it. As a teen, years back,My father dey carry me go there go buy meat, and na for my head him go carry the bag put. Very heavy shiitt!

Oh . You dry them? I see. With what please? Maybe I'll reconsider cheesy. Oven? Air fryer?

How cheap is it by the way? Like a lap can go for how much?

Ow.. I thought as much the site will not be a pleasant one. Chai popsy no try o. Why put meat on your head? grin
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by LadyRosa(f): 8:50am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh . You dry them? I see. With what please? Maybe I'll reconsider cheesy. Oven? Air fryer?

How cheap is it by the way? Like a lap can go for how much?

Ow.. I thought as much the site will not be a pleasant one. Chai popsy no try o. Why put meat on your head? grin

Lol. I dry with oven Or charcoal. Sometimes aboki suya dry for me for a token.

It depends on your location, in abattoirs in Abuja/ nassarawa cow head goes for 35- 55k depending on size. Again, sometimes you just see ones they have already shared and take a share and pay . Women who sells food goes for that one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:57am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

Lol. I dry with oven Or charcoal. Sometimes aboki suya dry for me for a token.

It depends on your location, in abattoirs in Abuja/ nassarawa cow head goes for 35- 55k depending on size. Again, sometimes you just see ones they have already shared and take a share and pay . Women who sells food goes for that one.

Oh.. ok. I see.

I wanted to know about laps or torso cos anything head is not for me.

Anyways thanks for the heads up. Will try visit the one in lag someday to see for myself and compare prices.

Thanks ma lady. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Kukutente23: 8:57am On Mar 28
Crap
I bought a bigger cow last year for 357k
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:04am On Mar 28
Kukutente23:
Crap

Up north?
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Kukutente23: 9:08am On Mar 28
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Up north?
Yeah up north
It's those bororo cows with short legs though its horns are as long as this one

1 Like

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Vos1(m): 9:24am On Mar 28
Kukutente23:
Crap
no one will sell a cow as big as this for that amount you quoted never

3 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Kukutente23: 9:25am On Mar 28
Vos1:

no one will sell a cow as big as this for that amount you quoted never
Well, they did.
Rest
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Vos1(m): 9:32am On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

Well, they did.
Rest
bro even if the cow was stolen you can never get it for that amount I repeat
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Kukutente23: 9:36am On Mar 28
Vos1:

bro even if the cow was stolen you can never get it for that amount I repeat
Have you bought a cow before in the North?
I told you I bought something you're arguing with me
So I'm lying to impress you abi

8 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Vos1(m): 9:44am On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

Have you bought a cow before in the North?
I told you I bought something you're arguing with me
So I'm lying to impress you abi
I have lived my whole life in the north and I'm into animal husbandry presently. you can never get it for that amount quoted

4 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by spinna: 9:53am On Mar 28
Vos1:

I have lived my whole life in the north and I'm into animal husbandry presently. you can never get it for that amount quoted

Please any idea of price of Sokoto Gudali calves .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.