Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

SMARTVERSE'S MEP PORTFOLIO; Embracing A Return To Sharing And Growth. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SMARTVERSE'S MEP PORTFOLIO; Embracing A Return To Sharing And Growth. (59 Views)

Land Grabbers’ Violent Return To Lagos Leaves Trail Of Blood, Deaths / How Does A Return On Investment Of N3,000,000 In 3 Months Sound To You? / Architectural Plans,structural And Mep Design In General. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SMARTVERSE'S MEP PORTFOLIO; Embracing A Return To Sharing And Growth. by Smartverse(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28
Good evening everyone. Some time ago, I established an account (@atomelect) to showcase my work. During those years, I had the privilege to connect with many wonderful people and learn a lot as well. However, due to tight schedules, I haven't been able to keep up with sharing my work. Recently, a client-turned-friend reminded me of the connections I made here, sparking a desire to return to sharing.
Today, I'm reintroducing myself through this account. After three years of gaining extensive MEP knowledge abroad, I've returned to Nigeria to rebrand AtomElect Technologies as SmartVerse ElectroMechanical Technologies. Our revamped offerings encompass a wide range of MEP services with elevated standards.

Sit back..
Re: SMARTVERSE'S MEP PORTFOLIO; Embracing A Return To Sharing And Growth. by Smartverse(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29
If you own a hotel or canteen and prioritize fire safety, consider our Automated Combustible Gasline and Leakage Detection Systems. We have successfully installed these systems in numerous restaurants and hotels, with positive feedback from clients. Just a month ago, the system prevented a potential fire disaster by detecting and shutting down an LPG (cooking gas) leak in a restaurant's kitchen. This crucial safety measure is not only recommended for hotels and industrial settings but is also highly advisable for homes that prioritize safety.
You can read more about the solution here: https:///p/9847723461936182/2349029623377

(1) (Reply)

Suspended Ceiling And Pop Ceiling In Lagos Nigeria / Real Estate Investment That Earns About 30% Annually For 40 Years / Penfield Estate For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.