Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos (35053 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / Anambra Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Vixlot: 8:36am On Mar 29
Okpara should be calming down, not everything is Nsogbu Nsogbu

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Otulented: 8:37am On Mar 29
Nawa ooo! Some men de Bleep up. But most women de always use their bad mouth put themselves for wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Elvis2kay: 8:37am On Mar 29
angry
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 8:37am On Mar 29
Running of the mouth and uncontrolled anger have consequences and this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by jayAjoku(m): 8:38am On Mar 29
Hezzyluv:
Some women run their mouth like tap but, what can man do order then to walk away to avoid this kind of story?
take it a step further men should avoid women that run their mouths like tap

2 Likes

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Kusu12: 8:38am On Mar 29
IPOB man.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by ayjay45: 8:39am On Mar 29
Coolhaywhy:
Poverty is the root of all evil.

A poor man is a ticking bomb 💣
exactly how I'm feeling right now. Like a ticking bomb
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by CAPTIVATOR: 8:39am On Mar 29
pretydiva:
I honestly do not understand some women these days. Why remain in an abusive marriage? All for what

Your question assumes she was innocent, let's agree. Some women remain in such Marriage because the society doesn't treat unmarried women and single mothers so well. Some of them have also insulted their peers who are unmarried at one point in time, so they have a reputation to protect, or else they will be mocked. So many factors, least is Stockholm syndrome

But on the other hand, just as the Bible said it's better to live in the jungle than with a quarrelsome wife, she could have also been abusive to him Verbally, this doesn't justify his brutal reaction, in Fact he should face the music. But the point is been abusive is not until hitting a person, some verbal abuse hit harder too , which certain women are guilty of and which trigger weak men to act foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Jayhome24: 8:39am On Mar 29
Another one.

Pls my people why all these uncontrollable anger, pls why?

The other time it was that Gospel Singer, now Okpara and most baterry if I'm not mistaken and properly collated the figures 75% of woman battering pointed to our region pls truth be told where are all these unecessary aggressions coming from?

Pls I don't want anyone to digress my comment into tribal jabs I'm personally talking to my own people with truth an honesty mind. Before people use to believe our men take good care of women but now it's a reverse case suddenly and it's getting to becoming National Embarrasement as I can put it, biko why
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Slytiger: 8:40am On Mar 29
Na waoh. There barbaric activity should not be happening in Lagos.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by ppogba: 8:41am On Mar 29
The one that married Yoruba beat her to death.

The one that married onye Igbo beat her to death.

Will it be wrong to say it is in their character?

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Slytiger: 8:41am On Mar 29
Vixlot:
Okpara should be calming down, not everything is Nsogbu Nsogbu
It's too late now. Nsobu don carry am go where he nor know.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by CAPTIVATOR: 8:42am On Mar 29
Otulented:
Nawa ooo! Some men de Bleep up. But most women de always use their bad mouth put themselves for wahala.

One day the world will talk about this verbal abuse some married men are suffering

3 Likes

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:42am On Mar 29
This was most likely cause by frustration due to hardship
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by ericmor: 8:43am On Mar 29
I can see so many people that call the other man that walked away and asked for divorce a weakling the other day post, now calling this man names and asking for him to be crucify. Some even saying he should have walk away.

Nigerians with two mouth. Confused set of people

4 Likes

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Mar 29
"if you know you're a man beat me", now this is the result undecided
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by ppogba: 8:44am On Mar 29
Nawa4nl:
Something is wrong with Lagos.

The number of agberos alone is not normal.

Then the best dressed woman is a man 🙄

Now this😢

Something is wrong with Lagos because of the wickedness of an animal that should have been sacrificed to the gods at Okija?

Something is wrong with you too sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Stayingalive: 8:44am On Mar 29
@ubunja see one your redpill agent that hate women

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by lexy2014: 8:47am On Mar 29
why blur his face?
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by judedwriter(m): 8:47am On Mar 29
As a man, marriage will test your patience...

That's why it's good to marry someone you truly love and can forgive freely to avoid tragic incidents like these.

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Chicagograduate(m): 8:47am On Mar 29
Nigerian hospitals are Deathtrap.If someone is admitted in 40/100 health condition,they hardly recovers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by adikings22: 8:48am On Mar 29
Na so the thing pain you reach? O ma ga o.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Reelmii: 8:48am On Mar 29
3 months pregnant mother of six ...what the hell..

What Award was she trying to win....oh, i forgot..na God dey bring pikin
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Emmanuel30a2: 8:51am On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-held-for-allegedly-beating-wife-to-death-in-lagos/
Real man! Free the man! Na the man wey sabi! To beat someone until he or she dies, na real efforts... He deserves accolades, na real comrade; wey u no suppose raid where hin laid...
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On Mar 29
Tjra:

It's really sad honestly.

Sanwo-Olu should do something about all these agberos desecrating our land. They keep increasing in numbers daily.

The perpetrator of the crime Agbero Emmanuel Okpara is done for because LASG will pursue the case to a logical conclusion.

You missed out on Idowu that also beat his pregnant wife to death in your quote.

" PUNCH Metro reported in January that a three-month pregnant mother of six, Deborah Fawolere, was allegedly beaten to death by her husband, Idowu."
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Hotice085: 8:56am On Mar 29

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by NOwazobia: 8:57am On Mar 29
Take hold of your anger and stop beating your wives.

They are not some secondary school students that should be beaten.

The virtue of marriage already make you two rational adults, and equals. Not one, your kid that you should punish at every slight excuse.

Disengage if you tired or fed up... undecided

Some even buy cane at home to discipline their wives... what an Idiot.

What are pathetic generation of men who think flexing muscles with their wives make them men enough.

Some can't even provide sufficiently for their wives and kids, but at every little excuse, they flog and punch their wives.

I started as a teacher, and I never went to my class with a cane for discipline all the months and years I spent in at least two schools, let alone beating a woman, or my girlfriend.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Bruno3000(m): 8:59am On Mar 29
Hezzyluv:
Some women run their mouth like tap but, what can man do order then to walk away to avoid this kind of story?
Even if you walk away, they will still follow you and talk trash. Some will even say "You must kill me today"

3 Likes

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Goodlady(f): 9:00am On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:
Mr Blogger Is Back With Terrible Bad News ooo
Nawa o. In ya family, any bad news dey for you to share?
Naija-Cover

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by NOwazobia: 9:01am On Mar 29
90% of marital abuses is due to financial crisis, this is why I told guys to be financial sufficient before thinking of marriage, not to talk of going ahead with one.

Poverty has killed more people than Malaria could ever killed...

Don't allow society to determine your status or pressure you into unwanted marriage...
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Tjra: 9:02am On Mar 29
AmazingELixir:

You missed out on Idowu that also beat his pregnant wife to death in your quote.

" PUNCH Metro reported in January that a three-month pregnant mother of six, Deborah Fawolere, was allegedly beaten to death by her husband, Idowu."
Thanks for bringing it to my notice.

Whether Okpara or Idowu, no room for Agberos in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River / Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital / Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.