Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa (32271 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:27pm On Mar 29
Chukwuka319:

Oh yes thank God you know that you, your entire miserable generation and people are savages, and shit in the bush.
Why are you foaming at the mouth like the animal you are?
Frustrated fool!
Please mad dog, you don't need to show the world that you are a complete demented stupid animal.
You could have just kept mute and people would think you are mentally sound and wise.
ANIMAL!!
hahahaha. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I hit a nerve!! look at how this Makoko slum dog is barking, Chineke!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:28pm On Mar 29
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=129166480][/quote]Without a response. My job here is done 😎
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:31pm On Mar 29
charlizonto:
It's very common with South African men..they always think with their anus instead of their brain...

That's why you see their ladies going after 9ja guys
Don't make me spam this thread with headless pics of women you animals kill for thier organs. Nigerians are last people to act righteous about anyone. You're the last people on earth to lecture anyone on morality

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:31pm On Mar 29
Okeoghenerobert:
Rape is too common in South Africa
So is ritual killings in Nigeria
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:33pm On Mar 29
Chukwuka319:

As in eeh!
That's what Whites saw and instituted apartheid against them.
I wonder what will they do seeing how you animals butcher each other like there's no tomorrow
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Chukwuka319(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
hahahaha. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I hit a nerve!! look at how this Makoko slum dog is barking, Chineke!
Oh yes, thank God you know that you are the mad slum dog barking?
Do you need choke chain?.
Animal,I must have touched a raw nerve.
Lol!
Ewoo!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Chukwuka319(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
I wonder what will they do seeing how you animals butcher each other like there's no tomorrow
Thanks be to God that you admit that you and your entire generation and people are animals, constantly mining each other's skulls..
Useless waste pipe.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:02pm On Mar 29
Chukwuka319:

Thanks be to God that you admit that you and your entire generation and people are animals, constantly mining each other's skulls..
Useless waste pipe.
The bolded is literally your national pastime. Skull mining πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:05pm On Mar 29
Chukwuka319:

Oh yes, thank God you know that you are the mad slum dog barking?
Do you need choke chain?.
Animal,I must have touched a raw nerve.
Lol!
Ewoo!
Why am I wasting my time with a people still struggling with basic hygiene? πŸ˜‚

You need still need to be taught where to shit?? Goodness

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Cantonese: 4:16pm On Mar 29
JaceBlaze:

Try again with another reply because this one is all over the place.

Try again,Fulani savage! grin cheesy

Any other reply may cost you your sleep.
Nzooloo savage!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Cantonese: 4:20pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
They even marry kids in the name of religion

Is marrying kids in the name of religion not better than raping kids and infecting them with HIV?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Chukwuka319(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
Why am I wasting my time with a people still struggling with basic hygiene? πŸ˜‚

You need still need to be taught where to shit?? Goodness
Awww! Of course should I be wasting my time with people still struggling with hygiene and basic one at that?
Of course I will teach you where to shit.. Stupid, demented stray dog.
Your people will always cook with a child's shit near the stove or mud tripod.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Chukwuka319(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
The bolded is literally your national pastime. Skull mining πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Of course that's your name.
Stupidity in human form.
You are nothing but a nuisance to nature and deserve to be eliminated either by natural disasters or animal attacks.
Disgusting human waste.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Justiceleague1: 4:48pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
Without a response. My job here is done 😎
Which job ye be talking about, running up n down the Kalahari butt balls😁😁😁😁

Now be a gud Zulu n go shine your white boss' shoes 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:17pm On Mar 29
Justiceleague1:

Which job ye be talking about, running up n down the Kalahari butt balls😁😁😁😁

Now be a gud Zulu n go shine your white boss' shoes 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You are flocking down south to shine the same shoes.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:19pm On Mar 29
Cantonese:

Is marrying kids in the name of religion not better than raping kids and infecting them with HIV?
You marry a kid to sleep with them which is rape slowpoke.

And what's worse than cutting a woman's pu$.$y to sell it to h8ghest bidder like you do over there?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:20pm On Mar 29
Chukwuka319:

Of course that's your name.
Stupidity in human form.
You are nothing but a nuisance to nature and deserve to be eliminated either by natural disasters or animal attacks.
Disgusting human waste.
Yawn... you type like your hearts beating out of your chest. Relax, the pain will subside
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Justiceleague1: 6:22pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
You are flocking down south to shine the same shoes.
Hey yo nggrr,I thought ye said ye be done here,why ya still squeaking?
It's obvious my boots hurts ya arsse,menh 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Chukwuka319(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
Yawn... you type like your hearts beating out of your chest. Relax, the pain will subside
Eeyah! Mad dog,are you still crying and foaming at the mouth?
Don't worry!
I am getting a choke chain and anti rabies vaccination for you.
Stupidity in human form.
Enjoy your mental retardation
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by babajero(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Cantonese: 7:29pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
You marry a kid to sleep with them which is rape slowpoke.

And what's worse than cutting a woman's pu$.$y to sell it to h8ghest bidder like you do over there?

Ah ha, so you still have no shame and can talk where normal people talk?

Who cuts women’s pussies, except people who stock in trade is to set fire on peoples homes, roasting entire families to death in the name of xenophobia?

With a little mind, how can you know that marrying kids is dignifying and more decent than raping them daily, destroying their lives and killing their families?

By the way, how is it that you have that wonderful record of the rape capital of the world?

Shining shoes is more dignifying than robbing people of their hard earned wealth.

Without doubt, you must be a rapist and a very lazy young man.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:44pm On Mar 29
Cantonese:

Ah ha, so you still have no shame and can talk where normal people talk?

Who cuts women’s pussies, except people who stock in trade is to set fire on peoples homes, roasting entire families to death in the name of xenophobia?

With a little mind, how can you know that marrying kids is dignifying and more decent than raping them daily, destroying their lives and killing their families?

By the way, how is it that you have that wonderful record of the rape capital of the world?

Shining shoes is more dignifying than robbing people of their hard earned wealth.

Without doubt, you must be a rapist and a very lazy young man.

You wrote a novel bit said next to nothing
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:45pm On Mar 29
Chukwuka319:

Eeyah! Mad dog,are you still crying and foaming at the mouth?
Don't worry!
I am getting a choke chain and anti rabies vaccination for you.
Stupidity in human form.
Enjoy your mental retardation
You're the one writing epistles not me. 😎
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:46pm On Mar 29
Justiceleague1:

Hey yo nggrr,I thought ye said ye be done here,why ya still squeaking?
It's obvious my boots hurts ya arsse,menh 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You're too insignificant to have that effect on me..
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Cantonese: 8:12pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
You wrote a novel bit said next to nothing

Dunces like you never understand.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by alphaNomega: 8:22pm On Mar 29
STEWpid:
Chai..

What kind of food do these SA ragtags eat that increases their tendency to rape?

Historical, social, biological, and spiritual studies should be conducted on them to find solution!

check out India
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Afolue(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29
Strange occurrences always happen in S.A. Strange blacks they really are!. Apartheid has rendered them lunatics as they don’t recognize their own any longer even!. Na them fear whites man pass anything. Even in madness and hard drugs their head dey correct before a white man. One will never hear any evil thing against the whites from them. Crazy pple. Shameful black race. As if sey na only them
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Emdebby2: 9:55pm On Mar 29
Many are mad few are roaming.
RIP to the dead.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by Justiceleague1: 10:49pm On Mar 29
IronGalaxy:
You're too insignificant to have that effect on me..
Ok agreed,now beat it, nggrr,Ur white boss' shoes needs a shine 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:04pm On Mar 29
Justiceleague1:

Ok agreed,now beat it, nggrr,Ur white boss' shoes needs a shine 🀣🀣🀣🀣
while you wallow in poverty of that 4th world slum cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by IkeGod9891(m): 12:40am On Mar 30
IronGalaxy:
who has 200+ million in population? Us or you?

Who has 200+ million abortions over d last 5yrs?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa by MamaletASO: 8:25pm On Mar 31
Only in South Africa..

All south African men are pedo*philes...

I have never seen an assho*le like South African people..very use*less and sense*less people full of jea*lous and ha*tred..

May d little girl soul rest in peace...and may her rappers never know peace..

Check d picture below..that's another rapist (former Barcelona player)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank / NURTW Members Protest MC Oluomo’s Emergence As Caretaker Committee Chair / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.