Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! (1298 Views)

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Fulaman198,tolzeal Help Me Oh!!!!! / Please Help Me Oh pppplplg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2011
Hello house, see one strange number calling me since morning 02341------- its a 12 digit number but am afriade to pick oh. Could it be that is a land line number from Lagos? Or international number? No plus sign or is a killer number?
Please, if you have any experience, kindly share, thanks.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by chakula: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2011
I don’t have any experience on that but please whenever the number call you again pick and share with us your experience ok.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
You try, thank you. Where is your location so that if it calls again, i will give you the phone to pick it.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by ndukwejoe(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
Fadoks so you think the devil has a phone and he is calling .I think that call is from the net. Software stuff.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
My brother, you never can tell oh! One has to be caution in receiving calls from strange numbers.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by iice(f): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
fados4sure:

You try, thank you. Where is your location so that if it calls again, i will give you the phone to pick it.

lol
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hahahahahah,
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by chakula: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2011
Why laughing so hard like that? Would the number called you again I am available here to pick the call for you coward friend.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 18, 2011
U sir are a retard and people like u should never be allowed to own phones or be allowed to interact with d general sane public. U should be committed to a mental asylum immediately. U sure say u go school at all?
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2011
@AtlGLA don't talk like that because you are in America and you don't know what is happening in 9ja. There was a time one strange number was killing people thats why before receiving unknow numbers, one has to be caution.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2011
@AtlGLA don't talk like that because you are in America and you don't know what is happening in 9ja. There was a time one strange number was killing people thats why before receiving unknow numbers, one has to be caution.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2011
So me proof. The same number suppose fit kill anywhere. Abi na only nja devil de? Next thing u go say NL de do juju to draw crowd.
Re: See One Strange Number Calling Me Oh! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2011
Its for real, it even happen in where am doing my NYSC now. When someone pick the call, the person will start vomitting blood then give up in the process thats why i wanted to know if anybody has any experience with the one am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Outrageous Sun Newspaper Front Page Captions / Why Are Jos Guys Always Short? / Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.