Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals (6068 Views)

Building Industry Players! Free Registration Ongoing For The Buildexpo 2024 / Register Free For The Nigeria Buildexpo 2024 - Building Industry Exhibition! / Get A Truck Of Granite Stone For Building And Construction Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by MainblockAngle: 12:38pm On Mar 29
Register For Free For An Unmissable Opportunity for Professionals in the Building Industry

As the construction and building material industry in Nigeria gears up for its most anticipated event of the year, Nigeria BuildExpo 2024, professionals from across the spectrum are eagerly marking their calendars. Scheduled from May 21st to 23rd, 2024, at the prestigious Landmark Center in Victoria Island, Lagos, this International Construction, Building Material , Architecture, Civil engineering, Interior decoration & Technology Exhibition promises to be a transformative experience for all attendees.

Registration for Nigeria BuildExpo 2024 is now open and FREE. Secure your spot today at https://nigeriabuildexpo.net/landing/ and embark on a journey of innovation, inspiration, and impact.

From seasoned civil engineers to visionary architects, building equipment sellers to creative interior decorators, Nigeria BuildExpo 2024 offers unparalleled opportunities for networking, learning, and growth. This free exhibition serves as a platform for professionals to explore cutting-edge technologies, innovative solutions, and global best practices that are shaping the future of the industry.

With exhibitors showcasing the latest advancements in construction materials, technologies, and techniques, attendees will have the chance to explore groundbreaking solutions that address today's challenges and pave the way for a sustainable future. From sustainable building practices to smart technologies revolutionizing construction processes, every corner of the expo floor is brimming with innovation and possibilities.

But Nigeria BuildExpo is more than just a showcase of products; it's a platform for connection and collaboration. Attendees will have ample opportunities to exchange ideas, forge partnerships, and stay ahead of the curve through networking events, panel discussions, and interactive workshops led by global and local industry experts.

Whether you're looking to stay updated on the latest industry trends, explore new business opportunities, or simply connect with like-minded professionals, Nigeria BuildExpo 2024 is the place to be. Join us and be part of a community that is shaping the future of construction in Nigeria and beyond.

Mark your calendars, spread the word, and get ready to ignite innovation and connect with industry leaders at Nigeria BuildExpo 2024.

#BuildExpo2024 #Construction #Building #Nigeria #Innovation #Networking #Growth

Sponsored Post

1 Like

Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by KingLennon(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29
With this present economy, what time will a hussler build a house, get married and start a family?

People wer born with silver spoon for mouth, no know wetin God do for them sad

5 Likes

Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by hslbroker2(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29
This is good, can't miss this.

Meanwhile check my signature for your building materials supplies
Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by Olayinka8793(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29
Deaf Nairalanders, let us connect 👇https://www.nairaland.com/8035008/hang-out-zone-deaf-hearing
Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by OviOrunmila: 3:15pm On Mar 29
Na so e suppose be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by Babscleaning(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29
That's nice,I'll be there

1 Like

Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by KingLennon(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29
Babscleaning:
That's nice,I'll be there
Them dey find Engineers no be veterinary doctor o sad
Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by Emeka71(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29
KingLennon:
With this present economy, what time will a hussler build a house, get married and start a family?

People wer born with silver spoon for mouth, no know wetin God do for them sad
When people like me I'm wondering if I shall ever ride a motor -car of my own with the constant rise in the price of fuel.
Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by shortgun(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29
KingLennon:

Them dey find Engineers no be veterinary doctor o sad
The building industry value chain accommodates everyone, it mustn't be for engineers alone. Chefs,butchers, musicians even Doctors are all stake holders. Don't be ignorant
Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by pleasureosondu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29
Though not related to my field of water engineering(water borehole drilling via drilling rig), i would have attended if it was held either in Awka or Abuja.

Nice initiative anyway.
Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by rafcrown(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29
For reliable professionals only.
Re: Register For Free! Unmissable Opportunity For Building Industry Professionals by CelestineNelson: 9:42pm On Mar 29
H

(1) (Reply)

Ancient Trees' Twisted Limbs / Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t / Fresh Bayelsa Lesbians Allegedly Leaked Own Video [WATCH, See Reactions]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.