Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism (2078 Views)

Uber Driver Killed By A Passenger Who Claimed He Just Wanted To Kill Someone / My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . / Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 1:34pm On Mar 29
In my neighborhood here in egbe, this stupid landlady sge sells dried bonga fish known for her strong prejudices against certain tribes especially "omo igbo". She owned a row of apartments (one one room) in ikotun, a vibrant area near synagogue of Joshua, where people from different backgrounds coexisted harmoniously until one fateful day.

It started innocently enough with rumors circulating about thefts in the area. Tensions rose as suspicion fell on a group of igbos hawking and sleeping in the area at night, among whom was a young boy named Chidi. Chidi was from the Igbo tribe, which immediately drew the landlady's ire. She spread malicious gossip, painting all Igbo people as thieves and troublemakers.

this very evening, as Chidi was just leaving where he went to take some satchet Kai Kai , a mob of angry residents, fueled by the landlady's words, confronted him. Despite his protests of innocence, they refused to listen. The situation quickly escalated, with shouts of "kill am na Igbo" by this stupid landlady her beef is what I don't understand
In the chaos that followed, an innocent bystander, an elderly man named Azeez, tried to intervene and calm the crowd. Mistakenly labeled as an Igbo sympathizer, he became the target of their blind rage. The mob pounced on him with sticks and stones, unleashing a wave of brutality that stained the pavement where food stuffs are kept to be sold .

As Azeez lay motionless, his blood mixing with the dust of ikotun, the reality of the violence shocked some bystanders into action. They managed to shield Chidi from further harm and called the authorities, who arrived just in time to prevent another tragedy.

The landlady, now confronted with the consequences of her hateful rhetoric, retreated into silence, her once influential voice reduced to a shameful whisper.

Amidst the chaos and violence Before the mob turned its fury towards Chidi, they had already killed another boy, who was Igbo. It was a haunting realization that fueled the terror gripping the neighborhood.
this grim reminder of the dangers of unchecked hatred but Yoruba do travel abroad will they complain about racism when a white man attack ?
violence had led to the loss of innocent lives, leaving the community reeling with regret and sorrow in the most devastating way possible, highlighting the destructive power of prejudice and the irreversible consequences of mob mentality.

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by CharleyBright(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29
It is well.
I have never understood the unhealthy beef and dangerous rivalry between Yorubas and Ibos.
Pure raw hatred for each other is what they spew.
It has grown worse since the 2023 elections.
I dare say that a Yoruba man is safer in the East than an Ibo man is safe in the West. The Yorubas are to take much of the blame. Their Yoruba Ronu gospel only brew hatred against Ibos.

Sadly yorubas and Ibos that should be uniting to face their common enemy are so disunited and at each others throat to the advantage of their enemy.
Today's Yoruba and Ibo youths below 40yrs are brainless without vision of purpose.

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by seanfer(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29
Good piece of Satire..

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Firingpin: 1:51pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:
In my neighborhood here in egbe, this stupid landlady sge sells dried bonga fish known for her strong prejudices against certain tribes especially "omo igbo". She owned a row of apartments (one one room) in ikotun, a vibrant area near synagogue of Joshua, where people from different backgrounds coexisted harmoniously until one fateful day.

It started innocently enough with rumors circulating about thefts in the area. Tensions rose as suspicion fell on a group of igbos hawking and sleeping in the area at night, among whom was a young boy named Chidi. Chidi was from the Igbo tribe, which immediately drew the landlady's ire. She spread malicious gossip, painting all Igbo people as thieves and troublemakers.

this very evening, as Chidi was just leaving where he went to take some satchet Kai Kai , a mob of angry residents, fueled by the landlady's words, confronted him. Despite his protests of innocence, they refused to listen. The situation quickly escalated, with shouts of "kill am na Igbo" by this stupid landlady her beef is what I don't understand
In the chaos that followed, an innocent bystander, an elderly man named Azeez, tried to intervene and calm the crowd. Mistakenly labeled as an Igbo sympathizer, he became the target of their blind rage. The mob pounced on him with sticks and stones, unleashing a wave of brutality that stained the pavement where food stuffs are kept to be sold .

As Azeez lay motionless, his blood mixing with the dust of ikotun, the reality of the violence shocked some bystanders into action. They managed to shield Chidi from further harm and called the authorities, who arrived just in time to prevent another tragedy.

The landlady, now confronted with the consequences of her hateful rhetoric, retreated into silence, her once influential voice reduced to a shameful whisper.

Amidst the chaos and violence Before the mob turned its fury towards Chidi, they had already killed another boy, who was Igbo. It was a haunting realization that fueled the terror gripping the neighborhood.
this grim reminder of the dangers of unchecked hatred but Yoruba do travel abroad will they complain about racism when a white man attack ?
violence had led to the loss of innocent lives, leaving the community reeling with regret and sorrow in the most devastating way possible, highlighting the destructive power of prejudice and the irreversible consequences of mob mentality.

Which movie is this.You are not making any sense. You tag yorubas as tribal bigots and make horror stories up. Did Azeez not speak Yoruba to his assailants. Address yourself first.

8 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Free2Fly: 2:01pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

No himans in this world are as hateful as those yoruba bigots!

I hate those creatures. I can never see myself living in any part of their region.

It annoys me so much that i have to pass through lagos to be able to use the international airport. That's a totally annoying nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Think9ja(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29
Na for nairaland una de always like to come test una writing skills.

The story no move me sha

7 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 2:14pm On Mar 29
Firingpin:
Which movie is this.You are not making any sense. You tag yorubas as tribal bigots and make horror stories up. Did Azeez not speak Yoruba to his assailants. Address yourself first.

Igbos speak Yoruba in Lagos too same with other tribes

This also was done to hausa

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 2:18pm On Mar 29
blacknp change

You and helinues

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Olachase(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

this very evening, as Chidi was just leaving where he went to take some satchet Kai Kai ogogoro

if no be say you self no get sense, Ur brain no tell you say person way day take kai Kai go day misbehave 😏😏

Aside that wetin billionaire find go near ogogoro 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 2:37pm On Mar 29
Olachase:
if no be say you self no get sense, Ur brain no tell you say person way day take kai Kai go day misbehave 😏😏

Aside that wetin billionaire find go near ogogoro 😁😁

You can't lace my shoe so give this to your father.

Dear Father of olachase,

I hope this letter finds you well. I feel compelled to share some thoughts regarding your son's upbringing. While I understand that parenting is a challenging journey, I believe there are areas where your efforts could have been more effective in shaping his behavior and character.

One aspect that stands out is discipline. It seems that your son may not have received consistent and firm guidance in understanding boundaries and consequences. This lack of clear boundaries can lead to confusion and difficulty in navigating social and personal responsibilities.

Additionally, there appears to be a gap in teaching essential life skills. Your son may benefit from more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 2:39pm On Mar 29
blacknp
Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Johnjustice: 2:41pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Igbos speak Yoruba in Lagos too same with other tribes

This also was done to hausa
It's a satire, but we get your point.
Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Olachase(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

You can't lace my shoe so give this to your father.

Dear Father of olachase,

I hope this letter finds you well. I feel compelled to share some thoughts regarding your son's upbringing. While I understand that parenting is a challenging journey, I believe there are areas where your efforts could have been more effective in shaping his behavior and character.

One aspect that stands out is discipline. It seems that your son may not have received consistent and firm guidance in understanding boundaries and consequences. This lack of clear boundaries can lead to confusion and difficulty in navigating social and personal responsibilities.

Additionally, there appears to be a gap in teaching essential life skills. Your son may benefit from more
you should have forwarded this msg to chidi father, I don't do Kai Kai joint things
In case you are privileged to meet chidi again sat him down and abet him some words

There's nothing like welcome to Lagos but this is Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 2:59pm On Mar 29
Olachase:
you should have forwarded this msg to chidi father, I don't do Kai Kai joint things
In case you are privileged to meet chidi again sat him down and abet him some words

There's nothing like welcome to Lagos but this is Lagos.

You should sell your own land and run abroad like those before you.

Then come back 6 years later to cry ronu .and shinedu

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:23pm On Mar 29
grin

CharleyBright:
It is well.
I have never understood the unhealthy beef and dangerous rivalry between Yorubas and Ibos.
Pure raw hatred for each other is what they spew.
It has grown worse since the 2023 elections.
I dare say that a Yoruba man is safer in the East than an Ibo man is safe in the West. The Yorubas are to take much of the blame. Their Yoruba Ronu gospel only brew hatred against Ibos.

Sadly yorubas and Ibos that should be uniting to face their common enemy are so disunited and at each others throat to the advantage of their enemy.
Today's Yoruba and Ibo youths below 40yrs are brainless without vision of purpose.

The bolded in your comment is very true. A Yoruba man is not only safe in the Eastern part of Nigeria than an Igbo man in the western part of Nigeria. A Yoruba man is safe in South Africa, China, Singapore.............Sudan and all around the world than an Igbo man.

When you read the words of truth below, you will understand the reason why. Especially the red highlight. It's just sheer inherent arrogance and pride.
grin

Chinua Achebe wasn't a politician but he wrote this:

I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

CHINUA ACHEBE, in his book, 'There was a country'.

Nobody could have said it better than an Igbo man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by SporaD8: 3:24pm On Mar 29
Firingpin:
The Op is a compound full

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Rexymania(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29
The Igbosvinnthat area should mobilize and defend themselves from those illiterate

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 3:46pm On Mar 29
SporaD8:

The Op is a compound full

Are you talking about your mother?

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Olachase(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

You should sell your own land and run abroad like those before you.

Then come back 6 years later to cry ronu .and shinedu
how about chidi that came to Lagos he didn't even have where to stay 😁😁

Buh on the second thought what if you are the chidi 🤔🤔

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 4:12pm On Mar 29
Olachase:
how about chidi that came to Lagos he didn't even have where to stay 😁😁

Buh on the second thought what if you are the chidi 🤔🤔

But why the ronu for people who have nowhere to stay? 😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by alpharoyalty: 4:42pm On Mar 29
From my experience, there are two sets. One Yoruba muslim, the other Yoruba non Muslims.
Run from the Yoruba muslims.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Franzinni: 5:14pm On Mar 29
Free2Fly:

No himans in this world are as hateful as those yoruba bigots!

I hate those creatures. I can never see myself living in any part of their region.

It annoys me so much that i have to pass through lagos to be able to use the international airport. That's a totally annoying nonsense.
you see how you carry the hate within you... And it is only you that have to carry it everyday... No wonder you claim yorubas are hateful while expressing your hate for the same creatures ... Thank God you recognized lagos ... You know baba nah baba.

6 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by tunjiajayi: 5:42pm On Mar 29
Your eye go see wetin your mouth dey find.
Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29
Lies.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by astonished: 7:03pm On Mar 29
All these IPOB miscreants will just create a scene in their head and jubilate about it, look at all of them above, from Obidient WhatsApp group.

Who take you people serious nowaday? Nna don too cast, nna don cast.

abeg, same rethoric blabbing, chest beat, empty brain, bragging & victims mentally.

I repeat, who take you people nowadays serious?, we only see you as a Clown, cause we know you are not match for us, you can brag till Kingdom come, bragging is free.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by AcadaWriter: 7:12pm On Mar 29
Good piece of Satire..
Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Mercury12(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29
Ipobb amadiogha forsaken bigot.
What is the name of this your new movie?

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by gqboyy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29
God punish poverty, you will never hear the rich attacking themselves in this manner.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by JohnAOne: 7:30pm On Mar 29
Exactly what you'd expect from the IGBO.

When he doesn't have his way, he resorts to imagined stories to express his VICTIM MENTALITY.

IGBO: ALWAYS THE VICTIM.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Rajman45(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29
Why are people so wicked
Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 8:00pm On Mar 29
astonished:
All these IPOB miscreants will just create a scene in their head and jubilate about it, look at all of them above, from Obidient WhatsApp group.

Who take you people serious nowaday? Nna don too cast, nna don cast.

abeg, same rethoric blabbing, chest beat, empty brain, bragging & victims mentally.

I repeat, who take you people nowadays serious?, we only see you as a Clown, cause we know you are not match for us, you can brag till Kingdom come, bragging is free.

Lagos have only 25% Yoruba

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism by Jewskillmohamed: 8:04pm On Mar 29
JohnAOne:
Exactly what you'd expect from the IGBO.

When he doesn't have his way, he resorts to imagined stories to express his VICTIM MENTALITY.

IGBO: ALWAYS THE VICTIM.

Will you scream racism when a white man dies this to you ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Averted In Bauchi State / Man Killed Mother Over Food In Ogun State, Nigeria (part 2) / Man Stabs Trans 119times Mins After Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.