Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates (14667 Views)

I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Dagrin: Late Singer’s Mum Receives August Visitors On 10th Year Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by MrJames007: 8:33pm On Mar 29
Pepperdemisback:
Why can't the Government stop this useless family from using the Internet?
haha
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Chicentt(f): 8:40pm On Mar 29
They know what happened.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29
Always milking news on this guy.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Crowntop94: 9:10pm On Mar 29
Emu4life:
The Christian God died Today. Hallelujah grin
Does your comment make any sense to you.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are a very very stupid man. An embarrassment to your gender. Men are supposed to be logical objective beings. You reason like a child. You are calling Mohbads Dad a criminal based on the testimony of the Mohbads mother who abandoned him for his father to train? You are so stupid it makes me sick. Your father,mother and entire generation are criminals.

This clearly shows that you are a product of an unwanted pregnancy.
Stupid slowpoke

I will drag you like a tiger generator

I wonder if it's a human being that gets your bitchy mom pregnant sef.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by kareemkamil(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29
Emu4life:
The Christian God died Today. Hallelujah grin

This guy, u must be a bad guy. There Almighty God died today, mumu people everywhere
. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by MySolace: 9:44pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:
Mohbad's wife and mother are yet to tell us what happened to Mohbad.
Honestly d whole story from dis woman makes no sense.
Like, she made us knw mohbads father hates her so much and wouldnt even wanna see her around. So, d same person she asked about primeboy, and he comfortably told u he asked him to run away.(dats knowing fully well hes a suspect over his sons death)...?
Una dey wine me??

Da woman fit dey suffer hallicination.

Are dey in talking terms? @both parents
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29
Boy was just unlucky to be born in an unfortunate family like this one....cus I no just understand all these shenanigans since his death
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:54pm On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Stupid slowpoke

Just like I suspected, you not just a child but you lack the ability to reason like a man. You are a wussy. The worst form of human being. A retrograde, and embarrassment to sound judgement. A blight to good reason. A shame to both men and woman who think logically. Honestly, you should be drawn and quartered!
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Fearurcreeator: 10:07pm On Mar 29
goodconsience77:

So u believe all the nonsense and lies the woman said? Women will continue to be a nemesis on men in as much men refuse to defend themselves and keep on defending hoes.
I will never believe woman lies because I'm talking from experience.
Many of them went to their grave without spitting the truth about many matter .. women Sabi lie die .. come dey cry join ... Very manipulative people... E too plenty for their midst... Women wicked no be small
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by MySolace: 10:10pm On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Stupid slowpoke

My brother, ranting apart, ur initial comment doesnt say good of ur intelligent quotient. I mean, wit all due respect, u sounded like some1 wit no iota of intuition.

...in all honesty...
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Emu4life(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29
Available9:

At least far better than mohammed who married an eight years old girl... whether you like it or not, Jesus is the son of God
Where's the Lie?
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Pepperdemisback: 11:20pm On Mar 29
MrJames007:
haha
Are you tired already?
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Kevineleven(m): 1:44am On Mar 30
I heard mohbad's dad went to seek for justice at human rights radio station Abuja popularly known as berekete family, so nothing come out last last.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by FireUpNow(m): 1:51am On Mar 30
I never knew that some Yoruba women and men can be this so foolish and evil. Mohbad's mom and dad are the worst parents I have ever seen or heard of in my entire life. This same evil woman that ran away with another man because of preeq has the guts to be claiming to be fighting for her late son? So Ekiti people with their education still have very unreasonable people like Mohbad's mom and dad? Na wa ooo 🏃
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by mukthar2000(m): 2:16am On Mar 30
When both parents are usless this is the outcome.

Muhbad should just rest in peace , and accept that the was suRounded in d mix of usless parents , betrayed friends ND wife.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Babs2424(m): 4:50am On Mar 30
people wey dey go meet this woman dey interview her be the problem
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by femi4: 7:14am On Mar 30
Kriss216:
Mohbad's wife and mother are yet to tell us what happened to Mohbad.
what happened

They're just creating unnecessary propaganda stories around the boys death without evidence. Police is not helping matters by releasing autopsy reports and the mumu father refused bury his son
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by MrJames007: 7:46am On Mar 30
Pepperdemisback:

Are you tired already?
I tell u
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Father4all: 1:05pm On Mar 30
The woman is lying. How can.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Kingpele(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30
[quote author=Emu4life post=129172354]The Christian God died Today. Hallelujah grin[and rise on the third day but u will die and perish forever in hell for mocking your maker ...u will remember my quote even as u weep terribly crying oh my soul
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Kingpele(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30
[quote author=Kingrshd3 post=129172460]Mohbad grace na auto ..

Sorry I mean automatic because he is still blowing in the grave than pitObi ☹️

If you quote me thunder go fire you 😂[/bring the thunder unfortunate fool that lives in poverty and still mock a billionaire to please a mandate thief
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by sangresan(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30
Oloriburuku woman.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Hidentity(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30
nlparrot:
The whole story still seems like a mystery

Oga, always leave us to watch the video. We are not deaf or blind. You go carry your bad voice dey narrate wetin we go still watch. Na so you wan blow?
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by goodconsience77: 5:41pm On Mar 30
Fearurcreeator:

Many of them went to their grave without spitting the truth about many matter .. women Sabi lie die .. come dey cry join ... Very manipulative people... E too plenty for their midst... Women wicked no be small
God will deliver us from manipulative demonic being.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Emu4life(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30
[quote author=Kingpele post=129183934][/quote]
My Maker is no Mortal.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Fearurcreeator: 7:13pm On Mar 30
goodconsience77:

God will deliver us from manipulative demonic being.
Lolzzz... If you know what many men are going through just to keep their marriage intact ehn...
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Mar 30
This useless old fool should shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman” / See The A-listers Without Make Up. Ewww! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.