Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. (292 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06am On Mar 30
'Serving her husband and bearing children will be her greatest joy,' 😳
Read more: https://trib.al/HXeVTRJ

Re: I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. by EreluRoz: 8:08am On Mar 30
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂

What is the joy of a woman if she doesn't depend on her man?

Independent women una weldone oooo more grease to your elbows.

I'm a proud dependent woman so don't stress yourself with your comments. Men and women are created for different purpose, I will never ask a man to play a woman's role, so let no man expect me to play his role kolework.
Re: I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. by STEWpid(f): 8:21am On Mar 30
Chai..

Our prayers are with her, that she wouldn't land in the hands of those who would panel-beat her like the unfortunate Russian attackers below,,

Especially, the most tayad one on the wheelchair who had been taken to 73.9% hell level!

Re: I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16
Dozens of doctors turned her down because they thought she was 'too young' to make such a 'permanent' decision. Read more: https://trib.al/GGMD3bJ

Re: I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Apr 16
OLAADEGBU:
Dozens of doctors turned her down because they thought she was 'too young' to make such a 'permanent' decision.
So long as there are no health implications what is left but to wish her the very best in her newfound freedom in life. grin
A lot of mothers and fathers out there could have benefitted a great deal from having the same process done for them as well. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Teaching My Daughter To Depend On A Man….. by Nazgul: 3:20pm On Apr 16
OLAADEGBU:
Dozens of doctors turned her down because they thought she was 'too young' to make such a 'permanent' decision. Read more: https://trib.al/GGMD3bJ
I can guarantee you that in less than 5 years, she'll start regretting her decision.

Most whites take decisions based on the moment (present). They don't project the future in their decision making that's why they easily become suicidal when reality hits them.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice!!! / In Christ Prt2 / In Christ Prt5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.