Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Cant Register Due To Name Differences - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Cant Register Due To Name Differences (286 Views)

How Can I Collect Exclusion Letter. Since I Cant Serve? / How Can I Collect Exclusion Letter. Since I Cant Serve? / Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by blackgold2018(m): 8:31am On Mar 30
Pls my name goes like this Kayode Kingsley C. In all my previous credentials(WAec, and jamb).

But the problem is I used my full names in the university level. Which is Kayode kingsley Camoron. And its also the name my school cleared and submitted to nysc.

Now presently I couldn't register for my nysc. PLEASE house how will I correct this issue. Because my name in my jamb form must correspond with the name my school submitted for nysc
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by ScratchDtoto: 8:33am On Mar 30
Use bola A thubv
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by alimiadedayo1: 10:46am On Mar 30
blackgold2018:
Pls my name goes like this Kayode Kingsley C. In all my previous credentials(WAec, and jamb).

But the problem is I used my full names in the university level. Which is Kayode kingsley Camoron. And its also the name my school cleared and submitted to nysc.

Now presently I couldn't register for my nysc. PLEASE house how will I correct this issue. Because my name in my jamb form must correspond with the name my school submitted for nysc
is the network try it again
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by blackgold2018(m): 11:06am On Mar 30
alimiadedayo1:

is the network try it again
no it's not. I need a way to correct my name through jamb. So it will correspond with the name I used in school
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by alimiadedayo1: 1:06pm On Mar 30
blackgold2018:
no it's not. I need a way to correct my name through jamb. So it will correspond with the name I used in school
Do you have problem with the name on jamb or WAEC? cause the name on my waec certificate end with abbreviation too and I was able to register
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by blackgold2018(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30
alimiadedayo1:
Do you have problem with the name on jamb or WAEC? cause the name on my waec certificate end with abbreviation too and I was able to register
Jamb. Not WAec.

I used my full name in university. And my school submitted the name to nysc but I cant register because it didn't tally with the jamb name which has an abbreviation.
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by alimiadedayo1: 5:05pm On Mar 30
blackgold2018:
Jamb. Not WAec.

I used my full name in university. And my school submitted the name to nysc but I cant register because it didn't tally with the jamb name which has an abbreviation.
that means you can make the changes on jamb portal
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by blackgold2018(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30
alimiadedayo1:

that means you can make the changes on jamb portal
do you mean I can do the correction of name in jamp portal?

Like i can successfully and permanently change my jamb result name from Kayode kingsley C. To Kayode kingsley Camoron??.
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by alimiadedayo1: 10:21am On Mar 31
blackgold2018:
do you mean I can do the correction of name in jamp portal?

Like i can successfully and permanently change my jamb result name from Kayode kingsley C. To Kayode kingsley Camoron??.
yea nysc extract informations from jamb for further registration
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by blackgold2018(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31
alimiadedayo1:
yea nysc extract informations from jamb for further registration
I know they do.
And you are positive I can change the name by myself in jamb portal??

Because they re saying I should bring money for the correction in a jamb office
Re: I Cant Register Due To Name Differences by alimiadedayo1: 3:34pm On Mar 31
blackgold2018:
I know they do.
And you are positive I can change the name by myself in jamb portal??

Because they re saying I should bring money for the correction in a jamb office
yea you will have to pay online or offline to the nearest jamb office in your city

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa PCMS Let's Meet Here / Betting Fixed Games. / Fashion School In Osogbo, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.