Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,763 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job (304 Views)

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Morocco Wants Rohr To Replace Renard As Atlas Lions Coach / France Renard Scores Worst Own Goal Ever In Women's World Cup, Fans React(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by Freshtruth(m): 8:58am On Mar 30
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) is reportedly considering hiring foreign coach Herve Renard as the new head coach of the Super Eagles. Renard, who is currently the head coach of France Women national team, has a successful track record in African football, having won the Africa Cup of Nations with both Zambia and Ivory Coast.

The NFF is said to be impressed with Renard's coaching credentials and believes he could bring a fresh perspective and tactical acumen to the Super Eagles. However, negotiations are still ongoing, and no official announcement has been made yet.

If Renard is appointed as the new head coach of the Super Eagles, he would be tasked with leading the team to success in upcoming tournaments, including the Africa Cup of Nations and World Cup qualifiers. Nigerian football fans are eagerly awaiting further developments on this potential coaching appointment.

https://www./historyofnigeriateamseag654/permalink/3772100443019636/?app=fbl

Re: Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by brain54(m): 9:03am On Mar 30
A very good coach...

Not sure if he is still at his peak or if he has upgraded and updated his tactics.

However as stated in the article he could bring in a fresh perspective and direction to the super eagles squad.

This is one coach the NFF should have contacted and hired a long time ago!
Re: Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by orohbiro(f): 9:07am On Mar 30
brain54:
A very good coach...

However not sure if he is still at his peak.

As stated in the article he could bring in a fresh perspective and direction to the super eagles squad!

so na Amuieke way dey jobless get peak?
Re: Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:07am On Mar 30
The only good thing for Super Eagles is foreign Coach

Any foreign Coach that want to be successful in the super Eagles should steer away from the former players ideas.

1 Like

Re: Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by brain54(m): 9:09am On Mar 30
orohbiro:
so na Amuieke way dey jobless get peak?
You hear amunike from my mouth...?
Re: Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by orohbiro(f): 9:12am On Mar 30
Ladiesdoctor:
The only good thing for Super Eagles is foreign Coach
I dey tell u if it was not. A world cup qualifying year I would had say let give local coach a chance but d fact is a world cup qualifier we cannot just take that risk under d guise of patriotism to miss another world cup .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by jazzman7711: 12:15pm On Mar 30
orohbiro:
I dey tell u if it was not. A world cup qualifying year I would had say let give local coach a chance but d fact is a world cup qualifier we cannot just take that risk under d guise of patriotism to miss another world cup .

And then when you fail to qualify with your foreign coach, then what?
Re: Breaking,! NFF In Talks With Herve Renard On Super Eagles Job by orohbiro(f): 10:19pm On Mar 30
jazzman7711:

And then when you fail to qualify with your foreign coach, then what?

as it stands which local coach can we boast of handling d qualifiers?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Striker, Martin Obi Scores Seven Goals As Arsenal Win 9-0 / Juve Want Gotze, Vidal To Bayern / Expected To Fall Behind And Eventually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.