Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer (5322 Views)

Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos) / My Experience With Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by ANTllSLAAM: 7:57pm On Mar 30
Shimran:

It was just today we Muslim see this verse?

Google is your friend if really you need the tafsir/explanation!

So google is more useful than quran abi? You are a disgrace to humanity

Bobo oya answer my question jare, Quran 19:33 Jesus says the day I die and the day I will be raised back to life which means first he dies then he raised back to life. So if Quran says he will die later (i.e. your present continuous tense) will he be raised back to life and why?
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by ANTllSLAAM: 8:05pm On Mar 30
Shimran:

Jesus is a Prophet therefore must save people from their sins. Saving people from their sins never meant to be salvation wahala man.

So your own Muslim believed that Jesus Christ saves people from their sin abi? you're a good boy for that

What did you understand by the word SALVATION? let me start with you from that angle

Shimran:

God, the father is so good that if he forgives He never need sacrifices and never look back again.

God, the father, never transfers someone's blame to another person.

Deuteronomy 24 :16 Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psalm 49: 7 No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them

Jeremiah 31:30 All people will die for their own sins—those who eat the sour grapes will be the ones whose mouths will pucker.

You people always claim to Jesus things he never claimed and even warn against:

What did Jesus say when he was called a good Master?

Didn't Jesus say My father is the only true God?
Didn't Jesus say my father is greater than all?

You also believed in God the father, wow.. Is your own Muslim in support of TRINITY?

Jor na one question I've been asking your fellow slaves here on nairaland and outside nairaland but I never see answer

Can you name someone allah forgives his or her sin throughout the whole quran?
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by lilyheaven: 9:08pm On Mar 30
🙏
Paraman:
I will fast till 12 for Nigeria and myself.

May Nigeria keep on favouring Nigerians
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by pek(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30
A working country can't tell her members to fast for the betterment of their country.
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by oyoofong(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30
Easter is a period to celebrate the victories the death,burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ has granted us.We are not mourning.Those folks are not christians.They don't even know the bible.They want to appease the government while they and their families will eat sumptuous meal
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by oyoofong(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30
These guys are not born-again.They are just politicians.They always strive to please the government of the day.How on earth will you want christians to fast? Easter is the period of celebration.Where we praise and thank God for the many-sided victories that the death,burial and resurrection of our Lord and saviour has granted us.My family has prepared special meal to celebrate easter.It's celebration time for christians,Go and enjoy brethren and share with those who may not have the means.Boycott CANal men directives.We, of course, have plenty of wisdom to pass on to you once you get your feet on firm spiritual ground, but it’s not popular wisdom, the fashionable wisdom of high-priced experts that will be out-of-date in a year or so. God’s wisdom is something mysterious that goes deep into the interior of his purposes. You don’t find it lying around on the surface. It’s not the latest message, but more like the oldest—what God determined as the way to bring out his best in us, long before we ever arrived on the scene. The experts of our day haven’t a clue about what this eternal plan is. If they had, they wouldn’t have killed the Master of the God-designed life on a cross. That’s why we have this Scripture text: No one’s ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it— What God has arranged for those who love him. But you’ve seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you. The Spirit, not content to flit around on the surface, dives into the depths of God, and brings out what God planned all along. Who ever knows what you’re thinking and planning except you yourself? The same with God—except that he not only knows what he’s thinking, but he lets us in on it. God offers a full report on the gifts of life and salvation that he is giving us. We don’t have to rely on the world’s guesses and opinions. We didn’t learn this by reading books or going to school; we learned it from God, who taught us person-to-person through Jesus, and we’re passing it on to you in the same firsthand, personal way.1 Cor.2:8 MSG
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:13am On Mar 31
I just Dey see the new and I don drink small ogogoro my throat Dey hurt me badly
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by gohf: 9:53am On Mar 31
You can join us in prayer as we meet the risen Lord this evening happy Easter everyone 😊

Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by chachanga: 10:49am On Mar 31
MorningStar233:
We Catholics have been fasting since Ash Wednesday.
Don't stop, continue fasting. Make it Fasting Pro Max. 😜
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by Afolue(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31
Lol…! Na who go hear them!
Re: CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01
He is Risen
Tom Stiglich March 31, 2024

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate / Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.