Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

"Air Peace Takes Off: Celebrating The Maiden Flight To London" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Air Peace Takes Off: Celebrating The Maiden Flight To London" (139 Views)

Igbara-oke Rice Mill Takes Off Soon- Akeredolu / Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo / Taxistartup Official Launching Takes Off In Akure On December 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Air Peace Takes Off: Celebrating The Maiden Flight To London" by ChumzyOma(f): 11:19am On Mar 30
PROUD TO TOAST TO THE SUCCESS OF AIRPEACE AIRLINE MAIDEN FLIGHT TO LONDON

On Friday, March 29, 2024, I joined the Nigerian Minister of Aviation, Festus Keyamo, SAN, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu (Obi Cubana) and other dignitaries to celebrate with the Chief Executive Officer of Airpeace Airline, Barr Allen Onyema as the Airline launched its direct flight to London from Nigeria. I am impressed by the dedication and commitment of Barrister Onyema in expanding Airpeace's operations and providing more convenient travel options for Nigerians.

The launch of the direct flight to London is a significant milestone for Airpeace and a testament to the airline's growth and success in the aviation industry. It will not only provide more options for travellers but also boost tourism and business opportunities between Nigeria and the United Kingdom.

During the maiden flight, Barrister Onyema expressed his gratitude to the Nigerian government for its support and emphasized the importance of collaboration between the public and private sectors in driving economic growth and development. He also highlighted Airpeace's commitment to safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.

As we toasted the success of the maiden flight, I couldn't help but feel proud of the progress and achievements of Nigerian airlines like Air Peace. It was a memorable and inspiring experience, and I look forward to seeing more milestones and successes in the future for the aviation industry in Nigeria.

Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District

Watch video
πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_tqTRQ8ZI?feature=shared

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Aig-imokhuede: Raising $300m In Capital For Access Bank 'not A Big Deal' / Big Tech Selloff Drags Nasdaq To Worst Week In Months / The 3 Steps Involved In Building Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.