Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For (1404 Views)

What Type Of Beans Is Use For Ewa Agoyin / Has Anybody Noticed This? / I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by ProphetofOdin: 12:56pm On Mar 30
Please I am curious to know the english name of this thing and what it is used for.

Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by Baroque(f): 1:01pm On Mar 30
Name: Alligator pepper.
Uses: Cleaning of bad energy and bad spirit

2 Likes

Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by ProphetofOdin: 1:04pm On Mar 30
Baroque:

Thank you very much.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by muyico(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30
U wanna use it 4wot?
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by Cineinfo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30
Baroque:

How can it be used to clean bad energy?
Please

2 Likes

Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by labake1(f): 6:37pm On Mar 30
Alligator pepper, you can use it for pepper soup
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by NFBI: 7:03pm On Mar 30
The thing peppery pass pepper 🌶️
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by Premiumbuy(m): 5:42am On Mar 31
Premium Be Unto You

What is alligator pepper?
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by TrustNone: 10:07am On Mar 31
labake1:
Alligator pepper, you can use it for pepper soup
hi Labake it's me Bscholder that advised you in the other thread.
I was banned for that post and couldn't send you a mail again as I've been banned
So I'm using another moniker, how do I reach out to you
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by labake1(f): 10:16am On Mar 31
TrustNone:
I was banned for that post and couldn't send you a mail again as I've been banned
So I'm using another mosniker, how do I reach out to you

Don't mind those Moderators
You can send me a mail with your current account
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by kmaster007: 11:44am On Mar 31
How can someone use it for what you mentioned
Baroque:
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by CodeTemplar: 5:40pm On Mar 31
It is also used for spiritual attack.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by DKM123: 8:07pm On Mar 31
TrustNone:
So I'm using another moniker, how do I reach out to you

Will you Shatap dia you ole buruku! Always trying to get information of Nairalanders so you can later use it to bla.ckma!l them.

TrustNone , the 40 year old expelled teacher named Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Name Of This Thing And What It Is Use For by MrCork: 6:37pm On Apr 06
Baroque:

How much is it please?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need The Recipe To Prepare Alapa Stew The Mamaput Way / Hakkore Ofada Rice / Man Killed By Snake Head Meant For Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.