Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Davido Launches “faculty Of Music And Arts” At IUEA In Kampala, Uganda (video ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Launches “faculty Of Music And Arts” At IUEA In Kampala, Uganda (video ) (129 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) / Cindy Sanyu Drags Omah-lay & Tems For Hosting A Concert In Uganda(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Launches “faculty Of Music And Arts” At IUEA In Kampala, Uganda (video ) by thevoicenews: 1:58pm On Mar 30
JUST IN: Davido has just launched Faculty of Music and Arts in International University of East Africa, Kampala, Uganda

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9I4ar-L00

Nigerian singer and songwriter David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has launched a new course, the ‘Faculty of Music and Arts,’ at the International University of East Africa in Kampala, Uganda.

Additionally, a hall named ‘Davido Hall’ has been dedicated to him at the university. This announcement has been widely shared on social media by his well-wishers.

In the accompanying clips, the singer can be seen receiving an award with his name ‘Davido’ clearly inscribed on it, along with the word ‘Hall’ below, indicating the naming of the newly built hall after him.

https://www.gistreel.com/faculty-of-music-and-arts-davido-launches-new-course-at-international-university-of-east-africa-in-kampala-uganda/

Re: Davido Launches “faculty Of Music And Arts” At IUEA In Kampala, Uganda (video ) by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30
Nice one smiley
Re: Davido Launches “faculty Of Music And Arts” At IUEA In Kampala, Uganda (video ) by santaclaws: 2:09pm On Mar 30
Nice one... Naija too get levels. If I wasn't a Nigerian, I don't know how I would feel when I see things like this. 😎😎😎

(1) (Reply)

Blessing CEO Hits Studio To Record Diss Track Against Verydarkman / Olayode Juliana Reveals How Funke Akindele Saved Her Mother From Fibroid / EFCC Set To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest For The Mutilation Of The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.