Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London (1558 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by lastempero: 7:37am On Mar 31
highchief1:
fear no let me talk.this doesn’t look like an international airline.Most ppl on nairaland have not travelled if u talk they will attack u.if say here no be faceless forum I for post some pics of Qatar airways when I Dey inside.allen tried sha but I can’t fly this airline to Uk.i can’t

Kpako!!! You keep disgracing your kpako life, how does an international flight look like. Mumu u mean say you dey go waste 20 hrs flying to doha b4 heading to your destination if you even have one
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by SUPERPACK: 8:15am On Mar 31
highchief1:
how is this dumbass again.in your last statement you now fell to my side.I don’t look at cost when I want to do certain things.im currently building a hotel.I went to buy pop cement they told me abs is 15k per bag.White gips and some others are 9k.i went for abs.All those guys u saw in that innuagural flight will not fly that plane again if they are going to the Uk.Some ppl are no longer in the level wherr they calculate the difference in price.they go for the best.do you know what it means to be on air for hours?why do u think people do business class instead of economy.How can u suffer to make money and still be managing to spend it.my brother I sleep in the best hotels eat the best foods fork the best girls.nthg Dey this life.if u can have 200m and be flying cheap flights good luck to u.
Obi Cubana I hail o. You must be richer than everyone on that flight. When are you going to start your own airline and give us same services as Qatar airways. All competitors are welcome.
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by highchief1: 8:22am On Mar 31
SUPERPACK:
Obi Cubana I hail o. You must be richer than everyone on that flight. When are you going to start your own airline and give us same services as Qatar airways. All competitors are welcome.
misunderstood again.when did I say I’m richer than anyone.why can’t I have my choices sir.There are airlines I can’t fly internationally.Did u not go to school to understand that simple statement.That I cannot do it did not imply others can’t.make una see me see trouble o.why do they have airline options.abi na only one plane Dey go Uk?bros Abeg happy Easter.
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by highchief1: 8:24am On Mar 31
lastempero:

Kpako!!! You keep disgracing your kpako life, how does an international flight look like. Mumu u mean say you dey go waste 20 hrs flying to doha b4 heading to your destination if you even have one
how from Lagos to doha take be 20hrs ajebuter.i be kpako I agree.the kpako guys when Dey ur street them no get choice?I have never even been to the Uk.some ppl like corola some prefer Camry.how is this a problem again?Abeg happy Easter.
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by SUPERPACK: 9:00am On Mar 31
highchief1:
misunderstood again.when did I say I’m richer than anyone.why can’t I have my choices sir.There are airlines I can’t fly internationally.Did u not go to school to understand that simple statement.That I cannot do it did not imply others can’t.make una see me see trouble o.why do they have airline options.abi na only one plane Dey go Uk?bros Abeg happy Easter.
Happy Easter comes with money for chicken.
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by highchief1: 10:56am On Mar 31
SUPERPACK:
Happy Easter comes with money for chicken.
parent cork when my wife buy on Friday na 20k.your country is gone sir
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by kmaster007: 11:40am On Mar 31
God when plz
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by YoobaNesan: 12:13pm On Mar 31
What's your experience with etihad?

highchief1:
who do I hate again?u have not patronize air peace more than me.im just saying for my comfort I can’t be on air for hours on such an airline.they are some international carriers that I have vowed not to fly again such as etihad.Why will I hate someone I don’t even know.im not comparing him with anyone.We cannot actually talk if you haven’t flown any international airline before.To some of u if keke goes abroad una go enter.
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by highchief1: 12:54pm On Mar 31
YoobaNesan:
What's your experience with etihad?

tight seats,not comfortable at all.very poor air hostesses.trip was just not sweet.If emirate air hostes smile for u,u will forget all your problems first.abeg
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by Emetex22(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31
highchief1:
who do I hate again?u have not patronize air peace more than me.im just saying for my comfort I can’t be on air for hours on such an airline.they are some international carriers that I have vowed not to fly again such as etihad.Why will I hate someone I don’t even know.im not comparing him with anyone.We cannot actually talk if you haven’t flown any international airline before.To some of u if keke goes abroad una go enter.
I live in California and therefore have my fair share of flights, all we are saying is patriotism trumps comfort, every big company had their little beginning and loyal fan base, you think everyone commenting here lives in Ogbomosho 😆 🤣 😂, purge your heart from hate and jealousy
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by highchief1: 1:38pm On Mar 31
Emetex22:

I live in California and therefore have my fair share of flights, all we are saying is patriotism trumps comfort, every big company had their little beginning and loyal fan base, you think everyone commenting here lives in Ogbomosho 😆 🤣 😂, purge your heart from hate and jealousy
im vindicated since u live abroad.is delta airline same as Ethiopia?If u have sufficient fund and u want to travel would u ever chose Ethiopia over virgin or delta.Who hates what is bigger than him is foolish.i don’t own any airline why should I hate someone who has fleets.while supporting indigenous airlines like air peace I also have the right of choice.i repeat if u wan die go die.i cannot have money to enjoy British airways to Uk then chose airpeace.i don’t live like that.
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by Emetex22(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31
highchief1:
im vindicated since u live abroad.is delta airline same as Ethiopia?If u have sufficient fund and u want to travel would u ever chose Ethiopia over virgin or delta.Who hates what is bigger than him is foolish.i don’t own any airline why should I hate someone who has fleets.while supporting indigenous airlines like air peace I also have the right of choice.i repeat if u wan die go die.i cannot have money to enjoy British airways to Uk then chose airpeace.i don’t live like that.
That's what we are talking about, bitterness, patriotism means some sacrifice and risk taking, we preach buy American cars here despite the fact Japanese are more efficient cars, I am not here to tutor you about Chinese and how they protect their own, you believe Virgin Atlantic became luxury all of a sudden, you must be a kid
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by highchief1: 5:05pm On Mar 31
Emetex22:

That's what we are talking about, bitterness, patriotism means some sacrifice and risk taking, we preach buy American cars here despite the fact Japanese are more efficient cars, I am not here to tutor you about Chinese and how they protect their own, you believe Virgin Atlantic became luxury all of a sudden, you must be a kid
don’t quote again after now I beg u.you lack the wisdom to understand me.respect my choices if u will travel to Uk with keke safe trip.everyting I do per time,I go for the best.
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by Emetex22(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31
highchief1:
don’t quote again after now I beg u.you lack the wisdom to understand me.respect my choices if u will travel to Uk with keke safe trip.everyting I do per time,I go for the best.
I will quote you as long as your bitterness for indigenous illustrious entrepreneurs persists, inferiority complex will not kill you, Happy Easter
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by highchief1: 5:11pm On Mar 31
Emetex22:

I will quote you as long as your bitterness for indigenous illustrious entrepreneurs persists, inferiority complex will not kill you, Happy Easter
lol wahala.how is liking good things inferiority complex again.i fly air peace more than u.i only said I can’t fly their international because I don’t find it cossy enough.how is this a problem again.If I even had so much I’ll only travel with pj.na just my choice.enjoy your holidays bros
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by Prince111111: 5:04am On Apr 01
vowiski:
Cheap interior
chai!!! How are the interiors cheap biko..nawaoooo
Re: Moment Air Peace Inaugural Lagos-london Flight Landed In Gatwick Airport London by Prince111111: 5:06am On Apr 01
Onyeama is a blessing to my dear country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Visit Lyon In France / Statement Of Account For Visa / Basic Documents Required For Different Categories Of UK Visas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.