Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Girls Trip! | Exploring The Best 5-star Hotel In Eastern Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Trip! | Exploring The Best 5-star Hotel In Eastern Nigeria (88 Views)

A Grand Tour Of Our Brand New 5 Star Hotel! / Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / My Trip To Abraka to see my son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Trip! | Exploring The Best 5-star Hotel In Eastern Nigeria by alex4nj(f): 9:16pm On Mar 30
Hi Fam👋🏼💗 Trust we are all doing well.
In this vlog, my girls and I went on a much needed girls trip, to the most luxurious hotel in the City of Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria!

If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r9rAv6wojg?si=9c7HVtHDThe-DDsS

(1) (Reply)

A Desperate Plea To Protect Our Children - The Cable / Express Yourself On Your Special Day / Are All Latex Cot Mattresses The Same Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.