Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Hurray, Air Peace Begins Direct Flight Services From Lagos, Nigeria To London. S - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hurray, Air Peace Begins Direct Flight Services From Lagos, Nigeria To London. S (126 Views)

Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) / Foreign Airlines Lobby Governors, Others For More Flight Services / Air Peace Begins Dubai Flight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray, Air Peace Begins Direct Flight Services From Lagos, Nigeria To London. S by Amibo1: 2:33am On Mar 31
Hurray, Air Peace Begins Direct Flight Services From Lagos, Nigeria To London. See Celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p29hsEGaSU

Earlier today, I was one of the many excited passengers on board the inaugural Air Peace @flyairpeace flight from Lagos, which touched down at Gatwick Airport in London this morning.

Also on board were my brother and classmate and Nigeria's Minister of Aviation, Festus Keyamo, SAN; another brother and classmate, the renowned photographer and painter, Kelechi Amadi-Obi; Senator Ifeanyi Ubah; Chief Timi Alaibe; Learned Silk, Chief Mike Ozekhome, SAN; and many, many others.

As the aircraft soared through the skies, the excitement and patriotism among my fellow passengers was palpable. The Nigerian flag emblazoned on the aircraft's tail only served to increase the sense of joy and fulfilment we all already felt. This remarkable feat, coming after nearly a decade of very intense and sometimes daunting negotiations, stands as an inspiring testament to the resilience and determination that define the Nigerian spirit.

Heartwarming stories like these help to further strengthen my resolve to work tirelessly for the betterment of our great nation and its people.

1 Share

Re: Hurray, Air Peace Begins Direct Flight Services From Lagos, Nigeria To London. S by magoo10(m): 6:13am On Mar 31
Good one
Igbo amaka

(1) (Reply)

3 Still Missing In Anambra Boat Mishap As NIWA Rescues 7, Recovers JP's Corpse / Is Swiss Travel Pass Worth It? Experience (2024) / Please Brothers And Sisters I Urgently Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.