Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Saw These Stories And Felt I Should Share - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Saw These Stories And Felt I Should Share (580 Views)

Things That I Saw In The Front Row Of Jumah Today. / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Surah Kahf, 4 Stories And The Fate Of The Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw These Stories And Felt I Should Share by noheeb: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2011
I saw these stories on the links below:

http://islamic-duas.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=228%3Aallah-loves-you&catid=35%3Ainspirational-stories&Itemid=99

http://islamic-duas.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=229%3Areally-heart-touchinga-must-read-by-alland-please-leave-a-comment-if-you-loved-the-story&catid=35%3Ainspirational-stories&Itemid=99
Re: I Saw These Stories And Felt I Should Share by lolafowowe(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
salam,

i ve read dis article before but it was the christian one i read that was exactly like this but in a christian way.

so tell me which one is the original one or the real version of the article.

ma salam.
Re: I Saw These Stories And Felt I Should Share by vedaxcool(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
thanks the link really made my day smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Jewel Everyday / How To Love: Relationships In Islam - must Watch!! / Inner Struggle, The Greater Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.