Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? (409 Views)

PAYPAL FUNDS , CHECKOUT, RMB , WITHDRAWAL SERVICES CAN COME IN / CRYPTO DEALS™ CHECKOUT™ USD/EUR/GBP ACCOUNT FUNDING, WITHDRAWAL & PICKUP™ / Paypal And Ebay (withdrawal from PayPal directly to bank account @360) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by Kvngfav: 11:35am On Mar 31
For some weeks now(almost a month or even more), the Klasha app; a virtual dollar card app has being having series of issues one of which includes being unable to withdraw funds from you Klasha wallet to your bank... Well, as of the moment before writing this post, I logged into my Klasha account and tried the withdrawal portal, and to my surprise it opened...

Anyways, Just thought to share this info here for all those who might be experiencing similar issue... You can go see for yourself...

Happy Easter Everyone
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by prenazy: 2:29pm On Mar 31
Kvngfav:
For some weeks now(almost a month or even more), the Klasha app; a virtual dollar card app has being having series of issues one of which includes being unable to withdraw funds from you Klasha wallet to your bank... Well, as of the moment before writing this post, I logged into my Klasha account and tried the withdrawal portal, and to my surprise it opened...

Anyways, Just thought to share this info here for all those who might be experiencing similar issue... You can go see for yourself...

Happy Easter Everyone
I can't withdraw o, it keep telling me withdrawal starts from 11 am daily.
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by SweetSpirit: 5:27pm On Apr 05
Are you sure you withdrew
I've been checking back to back since the announced, but the only response I get is "Withdrawal starts from 11am daily."
First, I thought the 11am isn't Nigerian time, then I kept checking every hour (24 times) and it kept giving the same response.
Klasha is not a sincere app. They are definitely hiding something!
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by noobody(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05
SweetSpirit:
I've been checking back to back since the announced, but the only response I get is "Withdrawal starts from 11am daily."
First, I thought the 11am isn't Nigerian time, then I kept checking every hour (24 times) and it kept giving the same response.

I hope it is not the case they are bankrupt,
Also can the funds be converted to USD for payment?
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by prenazy: 8:19pm On Apr 05
SweetSpirit:
According to them payment is open 11am -11:20am.
I managed to withdraw 400k from my account but it didn't drop it reversed back without dropping.
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by noobody(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05
prenazy:

I managed to withdraw 400k from my account but it didn't drop it reversed back without dropping.

You guys need to involve cbn and efcc.
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by Sgbate(m): 3:29am On Apr 14
prenazy:

exactly same issue here, have u gotten ur money yet?

I am reporting straight to CBN, not sure they would ever allow withdrawal

Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by bamdly(m): 7:44am On Apr 14
omor, una don enter upgraded version of M........... no be me talk am finish
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by lakefist(m): 8:13am On Apr 14
bamdly:
omor, una don enter upgraded version of M........... no be me talk am finish

We no Dey learn
Re: Klasha Withdrawal Portal Now Open!!? by noobody(m): 8:29am On Apr 14
Sgbate:
exactly same issue here, have u gotten ur money yet?

I am reporting straight to CBN, not sure they would ever allow withdrawal

Can the money be converted to USD!!
Do you have there virtual cards,

Let me help you use it in making payments,.
And credit your naira.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Wireless/wired Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 55k/35k / Need A Cheap 17 Inch Flatscreen Monitor / Get A Wireless/wired Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 55k/35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.