Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode (61360 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by thevoicenews: 11:38pm On Mar 31
First video of Verydarkman after He was Released by the Police (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1Y8Mcg_UY
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Light78: 11:41pm On Mar 31
Benwallt:

The East is full of terror. Things like this is alien in southwest. If you check the cause of this, the driver would be culpable. It could be as a result of rubbish gragra

We talk like we know it all. Let me tell you a story or rather my ordeal when I was travelling to the east. I schooled in Imo state.

One day, I was headed back to school ( I boarded a young shall grow bus), when we reached ijebu ode, an incoming car from the opposite direction told our driver that they were robbing at the front, our driver ignored him and kept firing.

We didn't see any robbers.

Actually, the one that informed us was the robber, he wanted our driver to do a U turn so we follow the car from behind, until we reach the target.

That's one thing you should know about driving. It's a 50/50 chance. Let's not blame the driver.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by blacknp(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31
shortgun:
From the first day Tinubu was sworn in, insecurity has become the order of the day. The lives of Nigerians is worthless to Tinubu and his minions. No feasible strategy is in place to curb incessant kidnapping, banditry and killing of Nigerians in every part of the country
Always Igbo? Why.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by blacknp(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31
shortgun:
From the first day Tinubu was sworn in, insecurity has become the order of the day. The lives of Nigerians is worthless to Tinubu and his minions. No feasible strategy is in place to curb incessant kidnapping, banditry and killing of Nigerians in every part of the country
Hypocrisy on steroids, the same people that championed Endsars, ironically are the ones complaining about insecurity today

The same people that said we prefer armed robbers to SARS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by naturefellow(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31
Krankhead:
Stop talking about BAT.... face your problem
BAT is a problem. Louse!
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by youngrichnigga: 11:50pm On Mar 31
poseidon12:

When did it happen?
This looks like the 2017 /18 incident where the robbers killed the pax and burnt l the vehicles angry angry sad sad angry

I retract totally. This is really a new incident shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Shikena(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31
He continued: "We were somehow told that robbers were on the road but the conductor told the driver to move and we entered into the den of the robbers. After robbing us, they burnt the vehicle."

SMARTMOTORS:
That Conductor has been implicated, he go explain tire for station

Yes, that points at inside job by people who are very experienced in this type of crime.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by blacknp(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31
naturefellow:
BAT is a problem. Louse!
I bet my colleague $100, that You must be igbo? True or False.

Please just be truthful in your reply, I need to collect that Benjamin Franklin.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Shikena(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31
Exactly! The police are no fools even when some of them are compromised.

This is the handiwork of those who are into this type of thing.

Benwallt:

The East is full of terror. Things like this is alien in southwest. If you check the cause of this, the driver would be culpable. It could be as a result of rubbish gragra

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Benwallt(m): 12:04am On Apr 01
Light78:

We talk like we know it all. Let me tell you a story or rather my ordeal when I was travelling to the east. I schooled in Imo state.

One day, I was headed back to school ( I boarded a young shall grow bus), when we reached ijebu ode, an incoming car from the opposite direction told our driver that they were robbing at the front, our driver ignored him and kept firing.

We didn't see any robbers.

Actually, the one that informed us was the robber, he wanted our driver to do a U turn so we follow the car from behind, until we reach the target.

That's one thing you should know about driving. It's a 50/50 chance. Let's not blame the driver.

Your was smart. I get your point.

Some driver knows their route very well. They can't be caught unaware.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by naturefellow(m): 12:04am On Apr 01
blacknp:
I bet my colleague $100, that You must be igbo? True or False.

Please just be truthful in your reply, I need to collect that Benjamin Franklin.
Maggot bigot
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by shortgun(m): 12:09am On Apr 01
blacknp:
Hypocrisy on steroids, the same people that championed Endsars, ironically are the ones complaining about insecurity today

Are you implying that it's impossible for us to have a nation where citizens' rights are respected by law enforcement agencies and our lives safeguarded by the government as mandated by the constitution?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by shortgun(m): 12:19am On Apr 01
Mushmush:

Do you have sense at all?
Go and ask your grandfather
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by 004gist: 12:24am On Apr 01
shortgun:

That party called APC has been a cause to Nigeria.
Ever since Buhari then Nigeria stop moving forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:40am On Apr 01
God bless you my brother

Nonexisting1:
One wise man spotted. This is purely a hate crime but Igbos go still dey alright. They always do.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Ashawoman82: 12:43am On Apr 01
Sirianese:

What's funny here is that if you investigate further you will most likely find out that the armed-robbers are Igbo people
if they were igbo they won't burn the bus, this was not just a robbery, it was done out of pure hatred, what the Yorubas are typically known for when it comes to the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by MaziObinnaokija: 12:48am On Apr 01
bionixs:
If you like , be here and keep bleating like a goat over matters that do you not concern a frustrated , senseless son of NOBODY like you!!!!!

Until Tinubu leaves that position , all the blames go to him. He commands the armed forces and arms /resources are at his disposal
Nah ur old man at home be 🐖 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by MaziObinnaokija: 12:49am On Apr 01
MrSly:

My father is a complete Idiot. cool
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by 123yes(m): 12:54am On Apr 01
God will vindicates the IBOS from the hand of South West people. The hatred is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Ashawoman82: 12:57am On Apr 01
NaijaPrince18:

Then stop coming to our land idiot. Ijebu are not like Lagos who tolerate your nonsense. If you want to fan ethnic nonsense in ijebu they’ll make sure you don’t come there again. Olodo
I'm not surprised by this statement, I just blame the FG and some south east governors that have diminished the potential economy vibrance of the east..

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by easzypeaszy(m): 12:58am On Apr 01
Na Igbo ppl dey do Dem sef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by W0t0w0toman: 1:02am On Apr 01
KrisUc:
Same Ijebu Ode I stayed for over two hours tryna get a vehicle going to Asaba on my way from Ajah on Thursday 28th March. Even had to trek some very long distance before I could get a vehicle after standing for 3hours, finally reached Delta around past 11pm. God is always faithful to me

So the god is not faithful to the passengers that were robbed on Friday night? You be mugu, may Yamayama fall on your smelly bald head till you get sense
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Kingrshd3: 1:02am On Apr 01
shortgun:

So before Tinubu came in there is no insurcurities Abi 🤔

Mtheew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by NaijaPrince18: 1:03am On Apr 01
Ashawoman82:
I'm not surprised by this statement, I just blame the FG and some south east governors that have diminished the potential economy vibrance of the east..
The problem is you saw a crime and decided to make it an ethnic issue meanwhile you’re in ijebu ode. That’s why I’m warning you not to start that ethnic Yoruba vs Igbo crap in ijebu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Kingrshd3: 1:03am On Apr 01
W0t0w0toman:

So the god is not faithful to the passengers that were robbed on Friday night? You be mugu, may Yamayama fall on your smelly bald head till you get sense

No mind the mumu religion don turn their head upside down
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by God2man2again(m): 1:23am On Apr 01
What will the robbers do with the money or valuables they collected from the travellers?

People don't know that this robbery of a thing don't pay, they will live to regret this act for the rest of their lives unless they repent

Those robbers will be reduced to nothing within a week.

It is good to be good.

Don't take what does not belong to you

The curse of the innocent will be following them about wherever they go, they need to repent quickly before God"s judgement catch up with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:42am On Apr 01
shortgun:

Did robbery begin during the time of Tinubu ?

Why Don't You Think ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by IbnB: 1:55am On Apr 01
Light78:

That big coaster bus can't make a turn. The road is not space enough for that.

Only back reverse could be possible.

Shea you no dey travel ni?

Hommer bus go just do sharp turn, but not for coaster. More reason the driver proceeded.

Those people can't be fulanis or kidnappers.

Those could be hungry and bigot thieves. The name Ifesinachi sounds igbo, that's why they burnt the bus.

We all know the truth, but tribalism and bias would not allow people say it.

So because he could not make u-turn that is why he proceeded into armed-robbery zone? He could not park somewhere and wait for road to clear?

Old fool like you insist on tribalism when the driver himself is obviously complicit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by tiwasiaife(m): 2:05am On Apr 01
thesicilian:

Still doesn't exclude the ESN or their other Eastern brothers. The perpetrators could be fellow passengers from the East.

PS: You're the one who brought up your people into the matter

I declare that in as much as u travel on Nigerian roads you will meet kidnappers who will demand for a ransom that no one will pay.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by tiwasiaife(m): 2:11am On Apr 01
Some Nigerians are evil.
I see comments here and I ask myself why are these human beings so wicked that they can easily wish someone from other tribes dead cos he or she is not from his tribe.

Seun this Nairaland has become the worst breeding ground for tribal bigots.

This was not the Nairaland I just in 2011 and it's unfortunate that I don't care to read news from here anymore.
Those who wish others evil, may evil things never depart from your homes.
May you weep to an extent you will wonder why you were born on earth.

Nairaland I repeat is now a breeding ground for tribal bigots.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Keegan: 2:12am On Apr 01
blacknp:

Don't mind them, let them keep wailing. When they were setting free hardened criminals from various prisons in order to spite the government of the day then, forgetting that when everything settles those criminals will return to what they know to do best, crime.

God will save us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.