Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike (11026 Views)

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife / Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by DataDash: 4:37pm On Mar 31
Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting to Snatch Patrol Bike

Policemen attached to the Lagos Rapid Response Squad, on Sunday, foiled an attempt to hijack their patrol bike in Ikeja.

A 19-year-old suspect, Akinjobi Wahab, was arrested as four accomplices escaped.

The command's Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, disclosed this in a statement on Sunday.

Hundeyin stated that the officers were on a patrol in plain clothes when the machete -wielding suspect tried

https://punchng.com/lagos-police-arrest-19-year-old-attempting-to-snatch-patrol-bike/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Dnet21: 4:41pm On Mar 31
They should flog him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by jimmyvic(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31
This one get mind pass witch oo...a whole patrol bike

36 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by puremaker7(m): 6:26am On Apr 01
🤣🤣 This one own go pass Anini o..

He wanted to rob the robber's chaser

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Onyedikachi231: 6:26am On Apr 01
Wahab... hahahaha!!

You carried cutlass to fight those with gun?
Wahab you are high on gum.

They should kill him now if he is a muslim because he is already practising How to hijack airliners filled with passengers for islam.
Next, will be with bomb.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by kennyz247(m): 6:27am On Apr 01
Ok
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by kennyz247(m): 6:27am On Apr 01
Na bad government and effect of hard drug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Blaze14k: 6:27am On Apr 01
Is there any job these boys apart from touting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Samesame247: 6:29am On Apr 01
City boiz

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by chipet67(m): 6:30am On Apr 01
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by socialmediaman: 6:30am On Apr 01
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Dan18(m): 6:32am On Apr 01
With what I know if the Nigerian police, I don't believe this story.

This boy probably did something else and they just want to make him suffer.

Even the criminals with gun won't bother to even steal police vehicles not to talk of bikes, it's not like the they're even properly maintained and hold any resale value.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by akinmusi(m): 6:33am On Apr 01
Creating an empowering society is a great task now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Tealcrestmedia(m): 6:36am On Apr 01
A very strange crime. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by hslbroker2(m): 6:38am On Apr 01
Tealcrestmedia:
A very strange crime. undecided
Ogun idile or he don go carry baba
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by tefishy(m): 6:39am On Apr 01
This one don watch too much film. Time to put it in practice

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by maasoap(m): 6:40am On Apr 01
Dnet21:
They should flog him
Flog ARMED ROBBER? Worst part for him, he's no longer a minor. He will be tried for armed robbery and you know what that means for him
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by opamoses1: 6:42am On Apr 01
Lock him up.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Apr 01
Dan18:

Even the criminals with gun won't bother to even steal police vehicles not to talk of bikes, it's not like the they're even properly maintained and hold any resale value.
Rants. Rider was in plain cloth, u no sabi read?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Thundafireseun: 6:43am On Apr 01
I agree with the picture

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Emmanuel30a2: 6:43am On Apr 01
DataDash:
Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting to Snatch Patrol Bike

https://punchng.com/lagos-police-arrest-19-year-old-attempting-to-snatch-patrol-bike/
Big boy, next time use that cutlass to cut someone... I too much like that cutlass... Very hefty, so much that you can't take it with levity... People takes iniquity with levity, not this cutlass... Cut and lass, cutlass; cut lass lagerback or what have you and one football player bearing lass or lasana diarra... U fit cut di maria too...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by BarrElChapo(m): 6:43am On Apr 01
Armed robbery carries the death penalty 🤔
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by vibbb: 6:44am On Apr 01
If this story is truly true, then those guys must be high on something - because Rapid Response Squad (RRS) uses customised cars and bikes - even if they have successfully snatched it off, where and how would they use it - SayNoToDrugs.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by YourGFsnatcher: 6:45am On Apr 01
Dan18:

You did not read where it was said they were not wearing uniform?
You don't know lagos ? You don't know what teenagers can do in lagos abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Emmanuel30a2: 6:46am On Apr 01
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Mayflowa(m): 6:48am On Apr 01
Dan18:

I don’t believe it too except the boy is not stable upstairs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Emmanuel30a2: 6:54am On Apr 01
kennyz247:
Na bad government and effect of hard drug
No! These are good boys, they knows what they are doing... If you can't snatch, how can you not catch... Snatch and catch what has been hatched...attached&detached... If you can't hatch, you must knows how to catch&snatch or snatch and catch... It is a match and you must know how to march or you must BE marched... When you are playing a match, you must march; so you don't patch or so you won't be patched... Now, let me light my matches(isana)... I want to light my candle in peace... Some people wants me to die, so that they can light my candles? No! I am not someone you can handles... Did you wants to gives me your twitter handles or you wants to listen to riddles...? Giggles giggles giggles, wiggles wiggles wiggles... March or be matched on or upon... It's a match or football match that hasn't hatch or that has not been hatched&marched,detached...attached&reattached...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Emmanuel30a2: 6:56am On Apr 01
Mayflowa:

I don’t believe it too except the boy is not stable upstairs
Cmon! Shut the Bleep up! These are big boys-good boys...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Emmanuel30a2: 6:59am On Apr 01
vibbb:
If this story is truly true, then those guys must be high on something - because Rapid Response Squad (RRS) uses customised cars and bikes - even if they have successfully snatched it off, where and how would they use it - SayNoToDrugs.
Cmon! Shut up! Shut the Bleep up...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by Djbme: 7:01am On Apr 01
Onyedikachi231:
Wahab... hahahaha!!

You carried cutlass to fight those with gun?
Wahab you are high on gum.

They should kill him now if he is a muslim because he is already practising How to hijack airliners filled with passengers for islam.
Next, will be with bomb.

I hat about if he’s a Christian? They should free him
It’s seem you are smoking gum, open you eyes flat head Ọmọ Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by beardedboy(m): 7:02am On Apr 01
Dan18:

Exactly my thoughts. Police can lie!
Even in the western world. They'll shoot a black man, sprinkle some weed on him and claim he was a drug dealer trying to escape or fight them.

Let alone Nigeria police.
What kind of human even uses cutlass to attack patrol bike? This story doesn't add up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike by beardedboy(m): 7:03am On Apr 01
Emmanuel30a2:
Cmon! Shut up! Shut the Bleep up...
Why do you keep repeating the same thing like a broken record?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Taraba / How To Get Pos Machine To Aviod Scam / Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.