Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

February 2024 Afrobeats Mixtape By DJ Plentysongz On Naijaloaded - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / February 2024 Afrobeats Mixtape By DJ Plentysongz On Naijaloaded (415 Views)

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) / Hotkid Kills The Beat On Naijaloaded Fire On The Mic / Dj Mixtape - Best Of Falz Mix 2019 (by Dj Plentysongz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

February 2024 Afrobeats Mixtape By DJ Plentysongz On Naijaloaded by Djanomo: 8:20pm On Mar 31
DJ PlentySongz heats up February with Naijaloaded's Hot Songs Monthly Mixtape! Packed with the latest hits and trending tracks, this mixtape is your ultimate guide to the month's music scene. From Afrobeat jams to hip-hop bangers, each song ignites the playlist. Tune in and stay ahead of the musical curve!" Naijaloaded Teams up with DJ PlentySongz to dish out this amazing project titled “Naijaloaded Hot Songs Monthly Mix” and here is the February 2024 Edition. You know when it comes to DJ PlentySongz he never disappoints, waste no time adding this to your playlist.

Click On the below link to stream the mIX

https://audiomack.com/mixtapesng/song/dj-plentysongz-naijaloaded-hot-songs-monthly-afrobeats-mixtape-feb-2024

(1) (Reply)

Sashay – I Wish [waje Cover] / Chocolate City Music: Kolo Remix By Pryse :why You Love Me By Nosa: Love Or Not? / Please Friends Tell Me How I Can Start A Music Mix In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.