Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I’m Alive, Healthy - Samuel Chukwueze's Mother Debunks Death Rumour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Alive, Healthy - Samuel Chukwueze's Mother Debunks Death Rumour (120 Views)

Super Eagles Star, Samuel Chukwueze Loses Grand Mother / FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Alive, Healthy - Samuel Chukwueze's Mother Debunks Death Rumour by Metrix147: 8:40pm On Mar 31
Mrs. Sarah Chukwueze, mother of Super Eagles football star, Samuel Chukwueze has denied death rumours circulating on the social media, saying she is hale and hearty.

She told ABN TV on Sunday that only her mother, Catherine Onyegbule passed away on March 17.

She therefore called on those peddling the rumours of her death to stop, insisting that nothing is wrong with her.

Rumours had filtered on the social media that the mother of the football star has passed away.

Others were already sending condolence messages to Chukwueze with the wrong assumption that his mother is dead.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/im-alive-healthy-samuel-chukwuezes-mother-debunks-death-rumour/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Tiles Are Used In Greater Noida Flats / Learn Freelance With 2000 Naira Only / Cleaning Services On The Go. PKC Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.