Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) (37663 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 9:00am On Apr 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6mLJIYlMlU

Hardworking Igbo Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle(Video)

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Natbrowny: 9:07am On Apr 01
He'll be patronize because HE'S SMART

And why drive and sell same time.

Talk prices, market ur product thru gist while. Make passenger choose. When passengers reach destination, package the level, collect ur cool bar.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:17am On Apr 01
Serous brain box guy... I love it

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ignis: 12:02pm On Apr 01
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business. The business of business is business.

We celebrate rubbish in Nigeria and call it innovation.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:02pm On Apr 01
Nice, more like a VIP ride expecially if it's free

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Crafteck1: 12:03pm On Apr 01
Human... Especially nigerians ... Na una go still call for his sack based on your mood

14 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01
some people never see this thread oh....

incoming tribalistic animals on both sides.. na that one Seun dey like...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by negaiyke: 12:03pm On Apr 01
Igbo bú Ényì

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01
There are so many untapped brains in this country.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by tobenuel(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01
See the Igbo man mouth like 'we are using good oil to fry it'

na this kind bolt driver Nigerian gehs go like and dey find, wetin concern us we guys[we hardly chew stuffs inside car]

Sense no go kee the man

The difference between plantain chips and 'kpekere' na packaging

6 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 12:05pm On Apr 01
A wise buisness man.if it's some other bolt or uber drivers Na so so talk them go use frustrate you till you tire for them.if you jam some talkative men Henn you go dey pray make them leave your life.especially the short ones.as God no gree give them height he put am for their mouths.their mouths no dey Taya

6 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by aktolly54(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01
Kolayetuu:
Isn't this prohibited
what if you chop finish and sleep off. It's dangerous but not that bad. People should just be careful out there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Tjra: 12:08pm On Apr 01
Money must be made.

One thing I like about the Igbos in South West and South East Is that they are very industrious. You have to give it to them.

But the ones in South South, they don't act Igbo at all. Dem get Shakara no be small.

If you price their wares, dem fit slap your face cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 12:09pm On Apr 01
cool Mini Justrite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by banku: 12:10pm On Apr 01
Nigeria, the easiest place to make money if you use your brain like the foreigners making it among us.

Congratulations my broda.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Daystar7: 12:10pm On Apr 01
ignis:
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business. The business of business is business.

Stfu! It's ur type their years as cooperate slaves and complain at old age for being used and dumped. Learn from this wise Igbo hustler and stop being a sluggard

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by jimmyvic(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01
Taaarhhh..... what's the rubbish there?

Will he take his hands or focus off the wheel just because he wants to tell you the cost of the chips?

You'll simply take the snack you like, add the cost to your trip fare, transfer his money and get out..... what's so hard there??
ignis:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by LibertyRep: 12:12pm On Apr 01
It's innovative, but is it professional?
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Tjra: 12:12pm On Apr 01
ignis:

Toh

All these suit and tie wearing woke people ehn

Issokay

8 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Lemos14: 12:13pm On Apr 01
ignis:

You cant tell people whether to market legit business to you in their own car. If you dont want to buy it's not by force. Just politely decline and shut up.

You're calling his hustle nonsense if he hid a gun and robbed you or kidnapped you what will you say?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by abba190: 12:13pm On Apr 01
too much poverty in the land
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by UHLmoving: 12:13pm On Apr 01
Ok
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Daystar7: 12:14pm On Apr 01
Hustle hard, hustle Smart
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ecolime(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01
ignis:

sad

You really have so much to learn son.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by abba190: 12:14pm On Apr 01
jimmyvic:

Will he take his hands or focus off the wheel just because he wants to tell you the cost of the chips?

You'll simply take the snack you like, add the cost to your trip fare, transfer his money and get out..... what's so hard there??
Nigerians are not honest he will take his eyes off the road to see how many u will take

7 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by abba190: 12:15pm On Apr 01
Daystar7:
Hustle hard, hustle Smart
nothing is smart here it can cause accident
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ignis: 12:16pm On Apr 01
jimmyvic:

Driving is beyond hand on the wheel. I also wouldn't want to be discussing agbado and groundnut in a trip. I know where to get them if I want.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can We Build This Rail System In Nigeria? / Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.