Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

No Award In My Career Because I Refused TO Sleep With Them - Yemi Alade (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Award In My Career Because I Refused TO Sleep With Them - Yemi Alade (Video) (150 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / I Am As Big As Davido & Wizkid – Yemi Alade (video) / Organisers, Rigging after Tiwa was allegedly replaced with Yemi Alade | VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Award In My Career Because I Refused TO Sleep With Them - Yemi Alade (Video) by SiRiOLAMack: 9:15am On Apr 01
"Yemi Eberechi Alade" a professional Nigerian musical artist who born on the 13th of march 1989.

The songstress is well known as "Yemi Alade" She disclose her encounter in the music industry since she venture into it.

On her last interview she narrates as she is curvy, pretty and sexxy how show organizers, award organizers wasted to take advantage of her because of her passion in Music sector.

<strong>She SAID: </strong>

“There was a time in the industry when everyone wanted to sl££p with me and it was like, ’Yemi, if you don’t do this, you won’t have that’ , going down with men was like a bridge I had to cross to get on some platforms, get some deals and even awards. When I made my decision never to engage in sxxual activities for gains, lots of opportunities were automatically blocked for me. They really blocked everything for me. But I’m glad coz I have my dignity, I have my life, I’m making cool cash and above all, I have fans who love me so much...”

Ask yourself why Yemi Alade who is the most viewed and most subscribed Nigerian female artiste on YouTube gets almost no recognition from award shows year after year. Even during twitter debates, no one mentions Yemi Alade as one of the biggest female artistes in Nigeria.

https://sirimack.com.ng/no-award-in-my-career-because-i-refused-to-sleep-with-them-yemi-alade/

WATCH VIDEO

Re: No Award In My Career Because I Refused TO Sleep With Them - Yemi Alade (Video) by Balablue64: 9:21am On Apr 01
Quack blogger reporting fake news
Re: No Award In My Career Because I Refused TO Sleep With Them - Yemi Alade (Video) by Balablue64: 9:22am On Apr 01
Yemi can never say this because 'ha bu ndi oji ukwu eme orji'

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Debunked Rumour Of Having Child Out Of Wedlock / Naira Marley Attack Mohbad's Wife Over DNA TEST Drama With A Diss Song / Portable Attach Bobrisky Again As He Released New Song "Ghetto" Sweeter Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.