Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay (313 Views)

Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay by tonyblac: 4:23pm On Apr 01
Theses are the 2 projects you will work on;
for air quality:
1) dht11: it will require the range of environment temperature that is conducive for asthma patients and humidity that is conducive for asthma patient

ii). GP2Y1010AU0F
For the attack part
1. MAX30100: It will require the heartbeat range that is normal for an asthma patients and blood oxygen saturation range that is normal for an asthma patients

2) Development of a nigerian speech based security system

Experienced engineers only
please drop your contact below i will contact you
Re: Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay by techgen(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01
I’m Interested.
Re: Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay by Clemzy45(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02
tonyblac:
Theses are the 2 projects you will work on;
for air quality:
1) dht11: it will require the range of environment temperature that is conducive for asthma patients and humidity that is conducive for asthma patient

ii). GP2Y1010AU0F
For the attack part
1. MAX30100: It will require the heartbeat range that is normal for an asthma patients and blood oxygen saturation range that is normal for an asthma patients

2) Development of a nigerian speech based security system

Experienced engineers only
please drop your contact below i will contact you
. 09068201964
Re: Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay by Flakkytemi(f): 5:02pm On Apr 02
Re: Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay by tonyblac: 8:28pm On Apr 03
techgen:
I’m Interested.

your contact?
Re: Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay by techgen(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05
tonyblac:

your contact?
tonyblac:

your contact?
I’ve messaged you....07048842729

(1) (Reply)

Hiring: Customer Service Representative / Info Please / Network Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.