Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Where's Xur? Seeking Destiny 2 Location Tips! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where's Xur? Seeking Destiny 2 Location Tips! (69 Views)

Destiny 2: How To Get Curated Black Armory Weapon Rolls / Destiny 2 Gameplay Video / Attention All Destiny 2 Guardians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where's Xur? Seeking Destiny 2 Location Tips! by DukeLade: 12:58am On Apr 02
Hello Folks,

I'm on the hunt for Xur in Destiny 2, but the elusive Agent of the Nine seems to have a knack for disappearing. Can anyone share the best method or website to track down his current location? I've been scouring various forums and social media platforms, but a reliable source would be a game-changer. Whether it's a community-driven tracker or a dedicated website, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Re: Where's Xur? Seeking Destiny 2 Location Tips! by DukeLade: 12:58am On Apr 02
DukeLade:
Hello Folks,

I'm on the hunt for Xur in Destiny 2, but the elusive Agent of the Nine seems to have a knack for disappearing. Can anyone share the best method or website to track down his current location and find where is xur destiny 2? I've been scouring various forums and social media platforms, but a reliable source would be a game-changer. Whether it's a community-driven tracker or a dedicated website, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Any help will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

How To Dominate Youtube Gaming With Pro Strategies / Affordable Mobile App / Mobile Games Netflix:the Ultimate Mobile Gaming Escape With Netflix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.