Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Vdm Was Released On Sunday | See Reactions Of Top Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Vdm Was Released On Sunday | See Reactions Of Top Celebrities (113 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Davido Hangs Out With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Released By EFCC (Photos) / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Vdm Was Released On Sunday | See Reactions Of Top Celebrities by OmariElizabeth: 8:58am On Apr 02
So very Dark Man was released yesterday Sunday 31st March 2024. And there have been so many reactions coming. Trend360 tv has compiled all the reactions in one piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRVieK0b6SY?si=HGtFnwOFqmhao9ne

(1) (Reply)

Rema Biography, Age, Career, Lifestyle, Music, Awards And Net Worth In 2024 / Bobrisky Has Been Sentenced To Six Months In Jail With No Option Of A Fine / 3 Legit Websites That Will Pay You Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.