Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

A Job Interview With Globalcom - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Job Interview With Globalcom (144 Views)

I Have An Interview With An NGO. Pls Help Me / Interview With Cosmas Maduka: When You Have A Vision, You Are Close To A Mad Man / Job Interview For Various Positions At Fmg Nigeria (abuja). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job Interview With Globalcom by ojonx(m): 11:19am On Apr 02
I attended a job interview with Globalcom for the post of Technical Stock Controller last year 2023, after some weeks, they called and asked how much I was earning as at then and my salary expectation. We concluded on this. They also requested for my 3 months payslip, my passport and other ducuments which I provided for them. I was also informed about the location and I accepted. it's been over a year now and I have not heard from them again. Is it still possible they will call back after this long period of break. Does Globalcom recruitment takes so long? Please has anyone gone through this before? kindly share your experience.
Re: A Job Interview With Globalcom by Eleporobi: 11:21am On Apr 02
Move on bro

1 Like

Re: A Job Interview With Globalcom by Gift96: 11:24am On Apr 02
Be patient bro

1 Like

Re: A Job Interview With Globalcom by Pussyisgud: 11:39am On Apr 02
Move on bro, you probably gave showed them a payslip that's too low, probably they were expecting like 150k and you showed them 50k they be like really this guy dis cheap?
Next time dude try to raise your price high, overhype yourself next time okay.
Re: A Job Interview With Globalcom by WareLogMan(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02
How much did you tell them uour salary expectations is and how much was your previous salary?
Re: A Job Interview With Globalcom by WareLogMan(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02
Pussyisgud:
Move on bro, you probably gave showed them a payslip that's too low, probably they were expecting like 150k and you showed them 50k they be like really this guy dis cheap?
Next time dude try to raise your price high, overhype yourself next time okay.

It's not about overhyped your price.
Payslips will unravel what your current pay is.

1 Like

Re: A Job Interview With Globalcom by ojonx(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02
As at then, my salary was less than 300,000 and my expectation was 400,000 and above. Though, we deliberated on that and we reached an agreement before they revealed my location to me. So, I don't think that should be the challenge. Besides, the negotiation was based on the experience I have. Thanks bro.

WareLogMan:
How much did you tell them uour salary expectations is and how much was your previous salary?
Re: A Job Interview With Globalcom by WareLogMan(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02
ojonx:
As at then, my salary was less than 300,000 and my expectation was 400,000 and above. Though, we deliberated on that and we reached an agreement before they revealed my location to me. So, I don't think that should be the challenge. Besides, the negotiation was based on the experience I have. Thanks bro.

The salary negotiated is probably above their salary budget nor other member of the HR team got another cheaper best fit for the Job hence the reason your processing HR didn't get back to you after providing neccessary documents as requested.

Notwithstanding, you know your worth, you did get another great offer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

! / Join Me Today And Make A Lot Of Money On Digital Marketing / Get Comfortable With Zero..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.